I hate you long-pimple blocker....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011

I hate pips 🤬
I hate pips 🤬
I hate pips 🤬
Tricky match for you. If it's OK to ask... What was your game plan?.

How do you feel you executed it?

What could you improve in things like returning serve, backhand open ups or backhand returns, ball placement and your movement etc. Also maybe your return of serve position.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Gozo, if you count the points you lost, the vast majority of them is not due to the pips but due to his serve and you misreading his serve. He has a more advanced serve than yours - he uses the body decently + he can do both hook serves + pendulum. And he has the classic elbow lift pendulum serve which is really effective in disguising the backspin on the ball (it is basically heavy sidebackspin, not sure why you insisted on treating it like sidespin) .

Obviously he relies on the pips for receive, but tbh your serves aren't remotely as threatening as his, if there was a double inverted player with those serves the effect would have been similar.

Advanced servers do have a way to make you feel like you can't even play your game properly. Unfortunately this is also the hardest part of the game, and where pips/anti would really help you with.
I cannot read spin anymore than a person with face-blindness can recognise a face.

Even when watching this video, I still cannot distinguish the serve. To me they all look the same.

This user has no status.
I cannot read spin anymore than a person with face-blindness can recognise a face.

Even when watching this video, I still cannot distinguish the serve. To me they all look the same.
This is why you should just go to pips/anti, your problems will be solved...

Tbh this guy's serve is just OK. There's a lot more nastier serves than that...