Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
I don't care for his serve, he is more spectacular and funny to watch
That's a matter of taste, but after 1 year in SOKAZ i don't have high opinion about people who don't serve regularly. Especially since the majority of them is well aware that they are doing it.
For me Schlager's miraculous world championship in 2003 is very much overshadowed with his irregular ball toss. Both WLQ and Kong Linghui have made painful number of direct return mistakes.

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
That's a matter of taste, but after 1 year in SOKAZ i don't have high opinion about people who don't serve regularly. Especially since the majority of them is well aware that they are doing it.
For me Schlager's miraculous world championship in 2003 is very much overshadowed with his irregular ball toss. Both WLQ and Kong Linghui have made painful number of direct return mistakes.
Here we go again.. There was a lot of discussions like this and if you watch closely and follow all the rules, all profesionals do something ilegal

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
TTD's verified pro Kristian Karlsson did well today now into the semis! I am looking forward to watching the highlights of Fang Bo and Lee Jung Woo. How promising is Fang Bo do you think guys?

Mengal and Franziska was intense, match went to the wire!