New Tenergy Rubbers! Tenergy 05N and Tenergy 09C

This user has no status.
Read the LARC too, but my gaze was drawn toward Genesis II Spin M. It has a II in it. And a Spin. I mean... seriously, Stiga? Genesis II Spin, as opposed to Genesis Dud? How far can too far go, if I may as bold as to quote the late great Lux Interior...

Lux Interior! The Cramps were a great band. Haven't used a Stiga rubber but, from what I've read, I'm not missing much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
... but they could not make it till 05 which I understand it being mass produced in China quality control is a tad bit difficult with all that craziness going on in the eastern sea board :p . ... but 09 is close enough ... so I am really really happy as long as ..... it is 5/9th of the price of the 05 ...

Tenery 09c is the one I have been waiting for a loooong time :p --- a chinese made cheap tenergy that will last almost twice the time 05 does !!! . After Tenergy80 I thought they are going for three digits Tenergy101 or something , surprise surprise the decided to go back in terms of numbers ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Any insiders can give us some sort of insight?

Dan said that the guys in the HQ do something exciting. Maybe if he had a chance to try it might ask BTY to let him reveal something about the new Tenergies. They couldn't keep it in secret because of the authorised rubber list and the forum members noticed it, so BTY could even let Dan tell us his impressions (if he has any).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 2 reviews
Dan said that the guys in the HQ do something exciting. Maybe if he had a chance to try it might ask BTY to let him reveal something about the new Tenergies. They couldn't keep it in secret because of the authorised rubber list and the forum members noticed it, so BTY could even let Dan tell us his impressions (if he has any).

Come on dan tell us what they told you. Imagine after all this the rubbers are long pimple Tenergy muhahahaha

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Reactions: ajtatosmano2
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
I smell that Dignics will be their newest generation series (thin topsheet, thick sponge).
Lagnus sounds like something slow (this doesn't have any rational basis) and Spryer sounds like an analogue to Bryce.

The thing is does the thick sponge thin topsheet even work. Is this just a marketing scam...

This user has no status.
The thing is does the thick sponge thin topsheet even work. Is this just a marketing scam...

It is marketing when they want to sell it as "new invention" because there already was something like that on the market if you just remember the Maxcell series by andro circa 12 years ago. They had a significantly thinner topsheet with sponges up to 2,6mm (no lie!) and were really nice for speedglue.
So if it works today, i don't know but the concept is not new.