Who will win the Pro Tour Grand Finals!?

• Ma Long

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

• Gao Ning

• Dimitrij Ovtcharov

• Lee Sang Su

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other - Comment below

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Ma Long had a game plan, and boy did he stick to it. He was standing toe to toe with ZJK on the BH the entire match! He has improved his BH so much, Jike didn't even get a look to use his FH. The variety on Ma Long's BH that wins the game. Side spinny ones, top spinny ones, no spin ones...Jike was out of his depth tonight. Well done Ma Long!! Dan, you should've gotten a back stage pass for TTDaily..after all, he is on TTD website.

Oh before I forget, I am so green of envy that you guys were there!!

Mar 2011
Ma Long equipment :

G7.jpg

ma long G7.jpg

DHS Power.G7 (PG7). $22.79 from http://www.eacheng.net/index.php?act=detail&ID=3159.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Intense :) Ma Long really deserves it, perhaps Michael Maze should be a bit more inspired by how Ma Long came back from injury to swipe a handful of pro tour titles and the grand finals and assert himself as by far the most dominant player currently.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow what an incredible final!! Ma Longs forehand is just soo good. His footwork and backhand control is also exceptional!

Me and RIPPER (TTD member) managed to go backstage at the end of the final! Me and him got a photo with Ma Long on my phone. Ill upload later :)

We also spoke with Ai Fukuhara! She is awesome and so approachable! My battery went dead so couldnt use my camera. But we tried with my friends and his was so poor so we took like 5 photos trying to get a good one. Even Ai wanted it to be good lol. She was telling us how she was going to charge us 10 cent per photo lol! Ai also said how she played well and enjoyed her time in London

Anyways ill upload the photos later and hope you enjoyed the matches and live stream here at TableTennisDaily! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ma Long had a game plan, and boy did he stick to it. He was standing toe to toe with ZJK on the BH the entire match! He has improved his BH so much, Jike didn't even get a look to use his FH. The variety on Ma Long's BH that wins the game. Side spinny ones, top spinny ones, no spin ones...Jike was out of his depth tonight. Well done Ma Long!! Dan, you should've gotten a back stage pass for TTDaily..after all, he is on TTD website.

Oh before I forget, I am so green of envy that you guys were there!!

That is very true! Ma Long was tactically great and believed in what he did! Haha i wish i had one of those passes :p.

Was a pleasure to be there tho! Such an amazing experience!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
Ma Long is amazing. No doubt.. But I'm still waiting for that day when ZJK can overpower him.. Theyre still young, anyway. hahaha

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
(ms-f) MA Long - ZHANG Jike [Full Match|Short Form]
--enjoy!!!

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
it´s really fun to see, how the chinese player like xu xin, zhang jike and wang hao can destroy other players on so many ways. but then a ma long is standing on the other side of the table and destroys them. wang hao and zhang jike seemed for me, that they wont to play against him, cause they allready know, that they will lose. :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
it´s really fun to see, how the chinese player like xu xin, zhang jike and wang hao can destroy other players on so many ways. but then a ma long is standing on the other side of the table and destroys them. wang hao and zhang jike seemed for me, that they wont to play against him, cause they allready know, that they will lose. :D

Yeah it is very weird, Zhang didn't seem to believe in victory at all. During the match there were two real cho's both from Ma Long, at 10-10 in the 5th and after the winning point. For the rest it was like it was all done before it started xD.

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
I think Zhang should learn from Wang Hao. Hee is the only player who is actually able to put pressure on Ma Long:D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think Zhang should learn from Wang Hao. Hee is the only player who is actually able to put pressure on Ma Long:D

Well, truthfully, if you look at it, in this run Ma Long is having, Zhang Jike has faced him several times and he is the only player in the finals or semifinals to take Ma Long to 7 games. And Ma long did beat Wang Hao 4-0 in one match in a previous tournament. He has not done that to Zhang Jike. In fact, this is the easiest time he has had against Zhang Jike. And in this tournament, didn't he take one game 11-2 from Wang Hao? That is pretty dominant. And lately when Wang Hao and Zhang Jike have gone up against each other, Zhang Jike seems to have the upper hand.