Who will win the Pro Tour Grand Finals!?

• Ma Long

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

• Gao Ning

• Dimitrij Ovtcharov

• Lee Sang Su

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other - Comment below

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
yeah thats true, but i think it looked that way, because oh sang eun is not a real topspin player from behind the table. he often plays in front with hard counters and blocks. and ma long had to handle this ;)

However, in the World Championships didn't Ma Long absolutely dismantle Oh. He was not pushing at all and he ripped every shot. I think one game he won 11-3 and in every game he was up by a ton before he let up. None of the games were even close. When I saw that I thought Ma Long was going to win, and then he walked into Wang Hao who outsmarted him and, after being down 2-1 in games, slowed down Ma Long's attack and frustrated him.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ian, since you're gonna be there, during the intervals, do you mind so much if you can run across table 1 and 2 carrying a huge banner saying, "HELLO EVERYONE AT TABLETENNISDAILY, THE NO1 TT FORUM!!"...:)

Haha that is such an awesome idea! If someone did that, would be epic!

Next matches guys on the ITTF Streaming is between the GB Team and World All Stars!

Watch it live here at 7pm GMT: Live Streaming with Chat

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I agree with Dan, seeing Ding Ning win this would be spectacular and she's such an awesome kid and a great player! Surprised that Guo Yan departed so early, I guess great for Singapore to drive in one more knife after the last World Team Champs ;)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I agree with Dan, seeing Ding Ning win this would be spectacular and she's such an awesome kid and a great player! Surprised that Guo Yan departed so early, I guess great for Singapore to drive in one more knife after the last World Team Champs ;)

Haha yes very true. Some players also need to press Zhang Yining's records :p

Anyways, what a match this was in the opening rounds!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I'm watching Doubles of Ma ZJK vs Liam Baggaley and I have to say there's probably nothing more annoying than Baggalay with his three rubs on the table and the fact that Ma and ZJK are playing at like 50 % power. I get they were trying to give the English team some competition, but it's pretty obvious they're holding back and I'd learn more if they played harder. So I don't know how they'd feel.

4th game at 8-4 Liam is all like so that's what how a World Champ wins a point.

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I love the interview Dan, thanx very much. Also I'm wondering, is there any way for us to purchase the England jersey by Joola? It looked really nice...the 3 lions in the middle of the chest is a nice touch.

Ill ask my English friends in the team like Darius Knight if its possible :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk