Who do you think will win the Rio Olympics 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 106 67.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Dimitirj Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
They are making a mockery of our sport and we are not allowed to express our frustration ?

of course you can express urself :p nothing wrong with that. its just that his commentary is justified by his ignorance, many people still believe that TT is a basement sport but i dont blame them for being ignorant

Reactions: redonix76
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Many keep underestimating ZJK for his poor performances in world touts. There is no other one whose mental game is as strong as his. Just imagine what happened with Ma long during 3rd and 4th set. There is the difference :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
But its not justified that he is assigned to be the commentator for one of the most popular sports in Olympics and elsewhere around the world ... thats the whole point ... and the fact that there are perfectly capable commentators sitting at home in the same timezone ... btw , I also find Ian Marshall's commentary atrocious ... his is even worse considering he has been involved with the game for so many years ... god only knows how he holds on to his position ...

of course you can express urself :p nothing wrong with that. its just that his commentary is justified by his ignorance, many people still believe that TT is a basement sport but i dont blame them for being ignorant

This user has no status.

yes, you're right, we don't blame him for his ignorance, it's rather expressing a concern about BBC, can't they really find a decent commentator? How about asking a pro player? A former pro player? It doesn't take that much of intelligence, does it? To learn from tennis, for instance, or soccer...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
But its not justified that he is assigned to be the commentator for one of the most popular sports in Olympics and elsewhere around the world ... thats the whole point ... and the fact that there are perfectly capable commentators sitting at home in the same timezone ... btw , I also find Ian Marshall's commentary atrocious ... his is even worse considering he has been involved with the game for so many years ... god only knows how he holds on to his position ...

I think it is justified, western TV doesnot care for TT because of the small money pool it offers, so why hire a TT expert and pay him when they wont get a sufficient payback? sports are also business, it would be great though if they hired Bobrow for example just to broadcast the olympics. But Im not BBC staff to know that

AS for marshall I agree 100 % with you, I guess he knows the right people

p.s. to give you an example, waldner and appelgren stopped cooperating with swedish TV because they didnt show TT at all and they wanted somehow to protest. and we are talking about frickin sweden here the country that revolutionized and brought us modern TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
yes, you're right, we don't blame him for his ignorance, it's rather expressing a concern about BBC, can't they really find a decent commentator? How about asking a pro player? A former pro player? It doesn't take that much of intelligence, does it? To learn from tennis, for instance, or soccer...

totally agree with you, but remember that channels are all about broadcasting money via commercials. Your questions are what im asking myself also...who knows what they are thinking

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
"That serve is like he's fly fishing. I'm not sure if he's contacts with this forehand or backhand when he finally touches the ball."

Reactions: TTFrenzy