Who do you think will win the Swedish Open 2017?

• Fan Zhendong

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • koki Niwa

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Fang Bo

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

• Lee Sang Su

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Quit your crying Xin. Just because you almost lost to Tomo, be a man and admit he's really good, and admit your little baby-wipe delay tactics almost had no effect on the kid. Admit he used his speed to prevent your foot placement method from having it's usual full effect. Admit you'll have to practice more, as will Timo, Jun. and Vladi. Or just cry louder that "I wasn't ready for the new ball"

And Xin, how do you explain that Tomo was ahead for the entire match until the final game, AND that point-wise he finished with 59 vs your 55? Admit that he is a great player instead of sneering at him and blaming the ball.

I really dont get the point of blaming the ball. I mean when you are a professional TT player, it is simply part of the game everybody has to go through. If you cant adjust then that is your own weakness.

Reactions: RidTheKid
Harimoto has an entire nation at his back. Not only does Xu Xin not, he's also lost his head coach, switched blades, and the new ball is entirely better suited to tomo's style. XX is getting whipped by the politics of TT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Harimoto has an entire nation at his back. Not only does Xu Xin not, he's also lost his head coach, switched blades, and the new ball is entirely better suited to tomo's style. XX is getting whipped by the politics of TT.
The excuses for and from Xu Xin are piling up. Get real, he is one of the greatest table tennis players in history, he should not give or receive excuses.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Whining about the ball again? CNT loves that excuse when things dont go their way and they have been using it a lot.. Stop it. Harden up and train. CNT has more resources than anyone overall. They have had access to D40 balls longer than anyone. (And if tbey have been training with 2 star versions when they are sponsored by DHS they deserve to lose for stupidity; use some of tbe milkilns you are paid and buy some damned 3* balls). LGL didn't play the matches for them and if he was that much of a crutch, it's time to grow up. And respect your formidable opponent.

Seriously, this is pathetic. The gulible Chinese public may believe it but those of us who have played with tbese balls know better. Even tne notion tnat it spins less than the horrible cellulose acetate balls DHS was selling before strikes me as a very bad excuse and not one grounded in reality.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Quit your crying Xin. Just because you almost lost to Tomo, be a man and admit he's really good, and admit your little baby-wipe delay tactics almost had no effect on the kid. Admit he used his speed to prevent your foot placement method from having it's usual full effect. Admit you'll have to practice more, as will Timo, Jun. and Vladi. Or just cry louder that "I wasn't ready for the new ball"

And Xin, how do you explain that Tomo was ahead for the entire match until the final game, AND that point-wise he finished with 59 vs your 55? Admit that he is a great player instead of sneering at him and blaming the ball.
quit your crying WorkerBee. Just because XX beat Tomo while in the worst shape of his life, be a man and admit Tomo's silly battle cries after every point almost had no effect! Am I doing it right, WorkerBee? I might need a lesson in shitposting from you. "Practice more" is an idiot's way of saying "I don't know anything about the game, but I guess it's all about practicing more". Should Tomo also practice more now that he's lost? He already practices his ass off, every pro does, else you get nowhere in this game. Speaking of getting nowhere - how about Jun and Vladi, both of whom I love. What makes you think XX should take them as an example, when all three haven't had any success after Rio 2016?

How is XX "sneering at" Tomo? Him saying he was prepared for a long, hard match is the respect he shows for Tomo. When he says he changed his play, we all saw it in the last 2-3 sets, it was 2 different XXs before and after that.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
ITTF news about XX vs Tomo
“I was prepared for a long match, a hard match; after losing the fourth game I had to make some changes to my play. I had to try to play with more control; I’m still finding it difficult adjusting to playing with the new plastic ball.” Xu Xin
Where did you get that from? I have searched the internet over and over but failed to find the interview with XX.

Passionate about TT

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
The excuses for and from Xu Xin are piling up. Get real, he is one of the greatest table tennis players in history, he should not give or receive excuses.

i dare to think that he is not ``blaming`` the new ball but rather blaming himself for not beeing capable in the way he wants to be to adabt as quickly as possible to new certain situations. for him, to admit a lack in his own capabilities must be incredibly frustrating. ``blaming`` the ball here could just be a dying hope...

Reactions: JST
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017

How is admitting faults in your game sneering at Harimoto. Honestly the only person who's crying is you (and Harimoto)

Last edited: