says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Thanks for the upload!
Good match!
I only find it a bit annoying the fact that Primorac screams for all of his topspins... For some okay but for all of them? Don't assault me, it's my opinion :)

Look, Primorac is too old, and it's hard to play on that level when you have so much years, if you think he does that to annoy someone you are wrong, he fights the hardest possible and thisis the result.

Feb 2013
Thanks for the upload!
Good match!
I only find it a bit annoying the fact that Primorac screams for all of his topspins... For some okay but for all of them? Don't assault me, it's my opinion :)

Look, Primorac is too old, and it's hard to play on that level when you have so much years, if you think he does that to annoy someone you are wrong, he fights the hardest possible and thisis the result.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Could anyone explain why the ball flies in such a wierd way in the final? The players move no way as nimble as to those of Chinese league, they're very sluggish yet the ball travels very fast, but not like it explodes a lot it just that it accelerates very quickly. What kind of equipment are they using, one of those ridiculous OFF++ Galaxy/Yinhe series? Because they're quite popular in America to buy I think.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
My god! Eugene Wang and Megumi Abe are the champions. Eugene overcame Lundqvist 4-0 and Yang Ce 4-1 in the final. Yang Ce had beaten Primorac 4-1 in the semifinal, another great effort by a young chinese player in their maiden World Tour appearance.

Megumi Abe is ranked 203 in the world, she basically did a 'Shiono' she won 4-1 against Ariel Hsing WR 101, 4-0 against Petrissa Solja WR 64, 4-1 against Georgina Pota WR 62 and then 4-1 in the final against Elizabeta Samara WR 19! Amazing run of wins for Abe :D

Nice! Very good!
Haha, I like your "She did a Shiono". You got me there ^^

I know he is old and I know that it's hard to loop on heavy underspin balls but still, you can still do it in an other way and not shouting out loud but only a slight sign of effort.
Nevertheless, a good match, except for the tennis input ;)

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews

He's not saying Primorac does it to annoy someone on purpose, he said HE found it a bit annoying and when you are watching a long match it can be, especially if he's playing Ovtcharov because he is also like this.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I know he is old and I know that it's hard to loop on heavy underspin balls but still, you can still do it in an other way and not shouting out loud but only a slight sign of effort.
Nevertheless, a good match, except for the tennis input ;)

I just watched part of the video highlight posted, actually it is fine. It is not that he shout purposely, but it is a very natural way to breath out when he exert the force. And actually and more accurately, it is grunting, not shouting. It just like when you do lifting, if you got a proper trainer, he will tell you to breath out when push/pull the weight out. This is more obvious in Tennis match, some player grunting voice is very loud (oh yea, I mean Sharapova :) ). Because they transfer the force out from their stomach to the arm to exert the force.

SK7

This user has no status.

SK7

This user has no status.
Apr 2013
That`s a amazing game. Every set is realy balanced and close in the end!
There were also long and good rallys. For me its a high class game. It`s showing us that we dont have to watch allways top 10 player to see
brilliant tabletennis!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That`s a amazing game. Every set is realy balanced and close in the end!
There were also long and good rallys. For me its a high class game. It`s showing us that we dont have to watch allways top 10 player to see
brilliant tabletennis!

Yes I agree! There was a lot of groveling going on and hard work during the match! Inspiring!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hello everyone I hope you are fine.

In my participation in the ITTF Las Vegas Open was really a hard tournament with many Chinese and Japanese players coming to the tournament. I played good in the first round so i could reach quarter finals vs Jens Lundqvist. It was a very hard match and very intense until the very end, its a shame for me that i could not win the match but i am happy with my performance, but still have to work more hard.

ii hope i can reach soon the top 100 in wr so i will try my best.

Thanks to all my friends and fans who supported me all the time.

Best regards for all and thanks to TableTennisDaily!

Reactions: Dan and Steven

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello everyone I hope you are fine.

In my participation in the ITTF Las Vegas Open was really a hard tournament with many Chinese and Japanese players coming to the tournament. I played good in the first round so i could reach quarter finals vs Jens Lundqvist. It was a very hard match and very intense until the very end, its a shame for me that i could not win the match but i am happy with my performance, but still have to work more hard.

ii hope i can reach soon the top 100 in wr so i will try my best.

Thanks to all my friends and fans who supported me all the time.

Best regards for all and thanks to TableTennisDaily!

You the man Marcos! Keep working hard, you will achieve your dreams! See you around mate!