Was the DHS serial code system cracked?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Hi guys, im new here. I recently bought a new paddle after 15 years of inactivity and even knowing that it was false buy this racket:

DHS Huricane King
FH Butterfly Tenergy 05
BH DHS Hurricane III

The red rubber its a butterfly tenergy (undoubtedly false) and the black one is a hurricane 3 of which i have doubts whether it is false or not.
The leaf is a hurricane king and here comes my surprise, I check the code on the DHS website and it says it's original.
The entire racket costs only $ 30 and honestly I do not think it's an original blade which makes me think that the DHS code system was cracked. Do you have any information on this?

And one more question. Where can i check the code that is in the bottom of the blade?

View attachment 19191View attachment 19192View attachment 19193View attachment 19194

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Cannot see attachment but it is possible they just buy an original blade and copied the serial number.
I don't think so because the system says that was the first time checking that code. I think those guys must have a code generator just like the pirate softwares.

Enviado desde mi ASUS_Z012DA mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Can't see the pics so can't say this for sure, but there are a few different version of DHS Hurricane Wang, and yes the Wang here doesn't translates to king, it's his family name. Anyways, there are some cheap versions sellers brand as Hurricane Wang, but is actually not, those can go as low as $30 for the entire paddle. But unless we see the pics we can't be sure which ones you are talking about.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Yes...thats the racket. Diferent vendor but same item. The blade has a valid code but obviusly its a fake product.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
what code did you use exactly?
your attachments are not working and the ebay link doesn't show any sticker with a code............................................

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Btw, are you using the website to check? Or are you using the WeChat app on your phone to check, they use different systems.

And yeah, if that ebay link posted is the same item then it's definitely fake.
I use the website to check... I made a claim and the seller gave me the money back. Added some pictures to see the item.
767de432af8aae19ca4cfb140fdf5af1.jpg
40b0f7d536aeb4127df58962f1d6b909.jpg
943952567895a3c217b7f4829bc49322.jpg

Enviado desde mi ASUS_Z012DA mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I'm not sure what's worse.
To sell fake items or to buy fake items knowing they are fake just to later make the claim and get the item for free.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
The entire racket cost only 30$? Of course it’s fake, tenergy cost above 70$.. i saw in AliExpress they have tenergy, rakza fake too..

Open tabletennis11 for compare the prices. Just don't believe if there is something a lot cheaper than the real one..

If you buy the cheap one, then you don’t care the risk of real or not don’t you..