What is your profession outside of TT

This user has no status.
Cake is "stuck" with hiz secret life. You can have it all to Urself dude, i don't like sniffing all those glues anywayz and I always gotta be on hte lookout for jealous TT Mafia who are out for revenge. Luckily, thanks to their extended stay in Carl's septic tank, I can smell them miles away for the next month or so.
You see, the smell of glue prevents me from smelling them. Am I in grave danger now?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
You see, the smell of glue prevents me from smelling them. Am I in grave danger now?

If you have ditched the rubbers, they cannot locate you using thise, but they prolly got your mobile numbe r and guaran-friggin-T they know how to track that one.

Highly recommend you start going in a false direction for 1/2 kn, then shut off Ur phone and remove the battery. After a few minutes, they think you will have disappeared. That should give them the slip.

might be better to hawk those Pro versions of the rubber to an enemy at a severe discount, so you get the goon squad to follow and attempt to take out your enemy. These goon squads are comically inept, so your enemy might appreciate you sending him some easy action.

Still, it is better to be safe.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I graduated this year as an accounting student . but now I'm working as a table tennis coach . i 've been an english teacher b4.

Here in the US a couple of my favorite training partners are Iranian.

Amazing how many engineers on this thread. It's true at my club too, but I just figured it was where I lived.

Last edited:
says Aging is a killer
.........Amazing how many engineers on this thread. It's true at my club too, but I just figured it was where I lived.

Perhaps it's that as IT/scientists/engineers we are always on a project of some sort.
I like TT as it combines technical(equipment) and physical aspects in such an accessible (cheap?) way.
Each TT match can be regarded as a project. It has a clear beginning and end. But in between, we can apply so much thought to equipment and how it affects; arcs, speed, spin .............and tactics.

That's hopefully want I want to do in the next year or so. Design and implement network infrastructure from the ground up. Do you have any Cisco certifications? In the course that I am currently enrolled in I get the chance to complete CCNA and hopefully go on to learn CCNA Data Center and CCNA Security, also looking to get MCSA and MCSE. Microsoft certifications are of high value now I have been told.

Everyone has a cisco certification :D Passed it very early. But to be more precise, I'm more about large scale telecomunication (3g, 4g, gprs....), it is not exactly the same "work" to implement a network with tons of CAT5 cables/glass fiber, tons of switches...etc...than to design for example the best possible antenna that will match the requirements of size, space, EMC (electro magnetic compatibility) and price of your futur smartphone (for example).

My last project was about designing the 4g network in a big city of middle east, for the cheapest possible price :D

This user has no status.
Everyone has a cisco certification :D Passed it very early. But to be more precise, I'm more about large scale telecomunication (3g, 4g, gprs....), it is not exactly the same "work" to implement a network with tons of CAT5 cables/glass fiber, tons of switches...etc...than to design for example the best possible antenna that will match the requirements of size, space, EMC (electro magnetic compatibility) and price of your futur smartphone (for example).

My last project was about designing the 4g network in a big city of middle east, for the cheapest possible price :D
Sounds like great fun, I personally would prefer to be a contractor of sorts. Go in and survey commercial, government and private organizations and then calculate the best possible way to connect all of their devices across multiple branches the cheapest and most economical way. Here in Australia Cisco certifications are valued because no one bothers with them haha.

This user has no status.
Maybe software engineers have a bigger tendency to post on internet forums?
What languages? I have basic knowledge of most .NET languages. I assume you would be writing in machine code a fair bit? That stuff is wayyy over my head. I have people try to teach me it I just don't have the mindset. Being able to talk to the chip itself without going through an IDE would be an amazing skill to have. I don't much like Web Dev either haha. Networking though to me is the most interesting thing to do with computer technology. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
A lot of students I see, and so many different professions! I myself work in a restaurant, something between a bartender and a waiter I guess.

says Aging is a killer