Who will win the World Team Championships 2012?

• China

Votes: 132 79.5%
  • Germany

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Korea Republic

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Japan

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Austria

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Singapore

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other (write below)

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I just want to see China vs Germany! Cause (as always) China will this competition, but the German will play at home in front of its audience and the show can be great.
Anyway, I don't think that Timo Boll will do beat Ma Long again either, he won't do the same mistake he did in Moscow. ML is prepared for this and he's in well condition. Xu Xin could also show strong play and ZJK too!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I picked Portugal because they have almost as much chance as anyone else. :) Come on Portugal. They can take China! Right? :)

Okay, even though China will win again, there will be some fun contests. And seeing how Germany, Japan and Korea stack up and place will be a lot of fun.

Does anyone know who Germany, Japan and Korea are fielding?

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
come on guys, even though Ma long is in his top form right now when it comes to major competitions his state of mind becomes unstable and it is likely to affect his game. This is his only issue hopefully, he has improved.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
come on guys, even though Ma long is in his top form right now when it comes to major competitions his state of mind becomes unstable and it is likely to affect his game. This is his only issue hopefully, he has improved.

yeah true. but he has grown up the last half year. i hope for him, that he will win every game. against germany, too. want to see him in the olympics ;)