DHS info requires

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
I'd like to buy a Hurricane 3 2.2/40 national (blue sponge) black. If anybody knows a place to buy an original one is pleased to share. Thanks in advance!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Saletabletennis.com sale the real genuine National Hurricane 3 blue sponge tuned=neo , i just got 6 of them to stock up. For those of you that are skeptics , these are the real deal. About 142$ each .
The one you have do you experience that they bubble quick?

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Xu Xin is using a TG3 Neo blue sponged ya? Exactly which regular version is closest to performing like it? (The one before he got a diff sponge) alternatively, where could I get a national version (as in the same as the one he is using) of that one?
I would like to try it some time lol.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If someone offers you pro, national, run!!! The goon squad is going to get you. You will need to learn evasive tactics and methods for tracking and trapping those guys so they don't catch you. Just ask Der_Echte about what happened the last time he got chased by the goon squad for using stuff he was told was pro models and national models.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I had to create a diversion last time the Goon Squad tried to enter Abe's TTC, that Goon Squad thought I gave agold an unauthorized PRO version of FX-P... What the HECK ???!!! It says Pro Player Version on the packaging and the rubber itself and Paul Drinkhall himself will tell you that is authorized retail version.... SHEEZH...

I had to act all crazy for a few moments to give Abe and Carl time to bug outta there and get a head start after their epic wrestling match for the doctored Spartacus. I stood in front of the club entrance with my shorts around my ankles with my hand on my stuff at the ready shouting at them demanding a $23 USD parking fee or I would pee all over them RIGHT NOW. They weren't exactly keen to have me do that, so they took a minute, fumbled for and forked over the cash, and got by me. I pulled my stuff up and giggled my way to a veggie juicing joint around the corner, washed up in the loo, and enjoyed a veggie juice (paid for by the Goon Squad, Thanks!) while I waited for Abe and Carl to show up.

That just goes to show you it is a good thing to be prepared and have pre-determined rally points and wyas to slow 'em down. It was a close thing, another minute and they woulda been trapped in the TT Club and had to fight. Carl heard my shouting and knew it was me holding off the Goon Squad.

All of you can get your National and Pro versions of rubbers all you want, but even if you get by the counterfeiters and got a genuine product, you still gotta look out for the Goon Squads and be ready to employ some teamwork. if they get you one on one isolated, you could be in for it.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I had to create a diversion last time the Goon Squad tried to enter Abe's TTC, that Goon Squad thought I gave agold an unauthorized PRO version of FX-P... What the HECK ???!!! It says Pro Player Version on the packaging and the rubber itself and Paul Drinkhall himself will tell you that is authorized retail version.... SHEEZH...

I had to act all crazy for a few moments to give Abe and Carl time to bug outta there and get a head start after their epic wrestling match for the doctored Spartacus. I stood in front of the club entrance with my shorts around my ankles with my hand on my stuff at the ready shouting at them demanding a $23 USD parking fee or I would pee all over them RIGHT NOW. They weren't exactly keen to have me do that, so they took a minute, fumbled for and forked over the cash, and got by me. I pulled my stuff up and giggled my way to a veggie juicing joint around the corner, washed up in the loo, and enjoyed a veggie juice (paid for by the Goon Squad, Thanks!) while I waited for Abe and Carl to show up.

That just goes to show you it is a good thing to be prepared and have pre-determined rally points and wyas to slow 'em down. It was a close thing, another minute and they woulda been trapped in the TT Club and had to fight. Carl heard my shouting and knew it was me holding off the Goon Squad.

All of you can get your National and Pro versions of rubbers all you want, but even if you get by the counterfeiters and got a genuine product, you still gotta look out for the Goon Squads and be ready to employ some teamwork. if they get you one on one isolated, you could be in for it.

Not to mention all the hard earned cash you'll pay to try and get your hands on the REAL-FAKE, FAKE-REAL pro version, national version, Xu Xin version. But if you want Xu Xin's personal rubber, I think I may have a bridge somewhere around here to sell.

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Not to mention all the hard earned cash you'll pay to try and get your hands on the REAL-FAKE, FAKE-REAL pro version, national version, Xu Xin version. But if you want Xu Xin's personal rubber, I think I may have a bridge somewhere around here to sell.

I'm a ninja trained in the art of Ninjutsu, Kenpo, Kung Fu and with a dash of JuJutsu.. not to mention my Ping Pong Level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!
I can handle them squads.
Now about that "Xu Xin's personal rubber" yes I'd very much like it, in fact of all the rubbers, it's the number one I want to test.
As for atm I technically can't afford it, but to the day I can, It would be nice to know where to go to get one!
If it's a short term "in stock" maybe I should just send a pm to you when I can afford it? :L

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My recommendation: if you really want Xu Xin's rubber, go to where Xu Xin trains, and when he takes his rubber off his racket, ask him for it. He probably uses it for somewhere between 1 day and 2 weeks.

If you get a rubber that claims to be Xu Xin's personal rubber, from any other source, I, personally, wouldn't trust the authenticity.

How could something like that be verified. Why would he be giving his personal allotment of rubbers away? Would he really give them to some online TT store to sell?

But if you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge, I could sell it for a good price.

Sent from my NSASpyPhone using XuXin'sPersonalRubberTalk

Last edited: