How to dry your tt rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Hey guys today during a training session, i played horribly. Partly cause of my footwork and equipment( hear me out first)

So basically i live in a humid country(singapore) and i use tenergy 05 for forehand. During the ttaining session in an air con room, my rubber was freaking wet. Like it has like literally 50% less grip than usual no matter how much i wipe it with my hand. And everytime when this stupid rubber becomes wet and oily, i will like play like freaking trash and i feel like im playing with a totally different rubber. This also happended to me last time when i was using h3. Anyone faced this problem before?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Well, if I am wearing tracksuit lowers then all I do between points is to wipe the blade on the side of my leg as I am getting ready for serve receive. If you are wearing shorts then you can wear slightly longer socks that come half way to your knees and the same motion can be repeated, only now the sock will be used instead of your tracks.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
If it's really humid nothing will help.

You can:
1) switch club
2) get everyone to donate for a powerful airconditioner
3) get another racket just like yours, use one for the training portion and the other one, the fresh one, for the matches. This is what i do when its very humid, which sometimes happens if there are 50+ people[SUP]Perspiring apemen[/SUP] in the club together.

With the H3 this problem was extreme for me. It turned into anti. I switched to Battle II and don't have this problem anymore. Super tacky. But it still plays MUCH better in a more open, better ventilated space.

Last edited: