Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Your experience matches Gan's. I actually cant really compare it to h3 bs because i used it way too long ago.

At least it is quite better to use as h3 os because it is more lively but still ez af to control.

But im still unsure if i should stick with it or with b2 bs. I probably have to switch once more to decide on that.
B2 BS National is less sticky but the sponge is much stronger. I'd still prefer it over R9

How long have you been playing R9 ? Did the tack lose any strength ? My R9's tack is a bit too much

Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2019
im still waiting for Rxton7 to Start Mass production, i always ask my agent for news haha. Telson series have 2 rubbers planned & they sound promising as eurojap grippy alternatives, they should be cheaper than R9 too, we should see.
View attachment 28478
T3 Carbon Is already out, i assumed its just repackagin Of T3 but they Said its an updated version with improved pore structure AND some other details🤷, i ordered some to test & compare with old T3. T3 Speed Is also out already, Orange sponge feels much softer than regular T3, nice rebound.
So far my latest favourite release Is R3 pro, plays great otb nice reception amoung different players.
Is it the loki's answer for GoldArc series?

This user has no status.
B2 BS National is less sticky but the sponge is much stronger. I'd still prefer it over R9

How long have you been playing R9 ? Did the tack lose any strength ? My R9's tack is a bit too much
Yeah a bit, but not much in both cases (2 sheets in).
Current one is over 2 weeks old but still quite sticky. It will wear down a bit more in around 1-2 more weeks.

I played the other one for about a month but a friend had to use my racket as a spare one (was on my pro 01) and he destroyed that sheet by looping the edge of the table instead of the ball.

Any more differences besides the tackiness you can point out between b2 national and provincial bs?

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Yeah a bit, but not much in both cases (2 sheets in).
Current one is over 2 weeks old but still quite sticky. It will wear down a bit more in around 1-2 more weeks.

I played the other one for about a month but a friend had to use my racket as a spare one (was on my pro 01) and he destroyed that sheet by looping the edge of the table instead of the ball.

Any more differences besides the tackiness you can point out between b2 national and provincial bs?
I don't notice any real differences beside the sponge of B2 NT being more dense and stronger. All B2 pro versions + NT is only semi tacky to me, the only exception is B2 Commerial Orange being the tackiest

This user has no status.
I don't notice any real differences beside the sponge of B2 NT being more dense and stronger. All B2 pro versions + NT is only semi tacky to me, the only exception is B2 Commerial Orange being the tackiest
Do you boost your b2 and if yes how many layers with which booster?

Yeah the OG b2 is a total different story. But good to learn with imo partially comparable with the old stn.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Is it the loki's answer for GoldArc series?
If you mean Telson series they are supposed to compete vs other grippy eurojap rubbers like Xiom Vega series, Rozena or Proton 450, but i dont know based on the latest descriptions what level they achieve with the Telson 100 zz.

Reactions: Mssousa01
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Maybe you could use the 40.5 degree version of R9 & have a bit More topend.

Reactions: longle
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
Do you boost your b2 and if yes how many layers with which booster?

Yeah the OG b2 is a total different story. But good to learn with imo partially comparable with the old stn.
I have a habit of boosting all my Chinese rubbers with 1 layer, just enough to make it slightly curve

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hello guys, I get confirmation that Rxton IX Speed has a 38° Sponge & thats supposed to be the only difference from regular (Only stock for now of 39°& 40.5°) I will get my sheets next week & will try to test them soon to confirm thats the only difference. Also getting some 39° i can compare with my 40.5°

To keep this lovely thread going i bring some news & info about Loki Telson Hyper. I found this image on Loki´s official Billibilli channel.
Telson Hyper.jpeg

A translation indicated that it will come soon so i asked my agent, she confirmed they are creating stock, "it will quite fast probably this month" :p
I asked if Telson 100 zz will be released at the same time but "Telson 100 will be produced first"

For the difference between the 2 they said: "Telson 100 is a Japanese hand feeling | Telson 100zz is a German hand feeling" make your own interpretations haha.

I bother her with some more questions for the production team & asked to what rubbers they aim to compete or compare:
Telson 100 will came in 47.5° it has a japanese style sponge & grippy non tacky rubber, compares with Tenergy 05 (Im thinking more like Rozena haha but will see) or Yasaka Hovering Dragon.:cool:

Telson 100zz i dont know the hardness, but was compared to Gewo Proton 450/475 & Thibar EL-P.

Here are some test videos i found of Telson 100 (i made a rough translation of them if anyone is interested)

Another Fun one:

Another one on youtube:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hello guys, I get confirmation that Rxton IX Speed has a 38° Sponge & thats supposed to be the only difference from regular (Only stock for now of 39°& 40.5°) I will get my sheets next week & will try to test them soon to confirm thats the only difference. Also getting some 39° i can compare with my 40.5°

To keep this lovely thread going i bring some news & info about Loki Telson Hyper. I found this image on Loki´s official Billibilli channel.
View attachment 28720
A translation indicated that it will come soon so i asked my agent, she confirmed they are creating stock, "it will quite fast probably this month" :p
I asked if Telson 100 zz will be released at the same time but "Telson 100 will be produced first"

For the difference between the 2 they said: "Telson 100 is a Japanese hand feeling | Telson 100zz is a German hand feeling" make your own interpretations haha.

I bother her with some more questions for the production team & asked to what rubbers they aim to compete or compare:
Telson 100 will came in 47.5° it has a japanese style sponge & grippy non tacky rubber, compares with Tenergy 05 (Im thinking more like Rozena haha but will see) or Yasaka Hovering Dragon.:cool:

Telson 100zz i dont know the hardness, but was compared to Gewo Proton 450/475 & Thibar EL-P.

Here are some test videos i found of Telson 100 (i made a rough translation of them if anyone is interested)

View attachment 28722

Another Fun one:
View attachment 28723

Another one on youtube:
Sounds pretty cool the Telson. I was thinking of getting a regular Rxton 3 and boosting it for bh to similar a ESN hybrid.

Maybe I should save up for the Telson instead. haha

• Haha
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Sounds pretty cool the Telson. I was thinking of getting a regular Rxton 3 and boosting it for bh to similar a ESN hybrid.

Maybe I should save up for the Telson instead. haha
When i have more info about pricing etc i will share! But it should be cheaper than Rxton 9, Probably cheaper than regular price for Arthur series... Telson 100zz probably a bit higher but still less than Rxton 9. Will see:cool::geek:

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023

I hope Telson can really challenge the ESN/Japanese rubbers. In China, Tibhar Aurus and Stiga Mantra dominate the market of non-tacky rubbers around 150 CNY. Most Chinese non-tacky rubbers e.g. Sanwei Gear nano, 729 Presto MAX are stuck at 100 CNY. Loki Arthur Europe Diamond is at 120 CNY but it never went big AFAIK.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I hope Telson can really challenge the ESN/Japanese rubbers. In China, Tibhar Aurus and Stiga Mantra dominate the market of non-tacky rubbers around 150 CNY. Most Chinese non-tacky rubbers e.g. Sanwei Gear nano, 729 Presto MAX are stuck at 100 CNY. Loki Arthur Europe Diamond is at 120 CNY but it never went big AFAIK.
I personally feel Moon 12 and AK47 have already challenged, and in many ways matched foreign tension rubbers.

Boosted Aurora Max is also a monster. They should really just sell it pre-boosted. I don't think they know how good their rubber is boosted.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

View attachment 28720

View attachment 28722

Another Fun one:
View attachment 28723

Another one on youtube:
I gotta admit im getting excited about Telson though. Could it really be similar to T05 15 years after the original?

Jan 2023
I personally feel Moon 12 and AK47 have already challenged, and in many ways matched foreign tension rubbers.

Boosted Aurora Max is also a monster. They should really just sell it pre-boosted. I don't think they know how good their rubber is boosted.
I tried both of them. AK47 is lacking a bit of spin/surface grip IMO. Moon 12 is closer to foreign rubbers, but it still lacks a bit of easy speed. I had M+ so maybe the H- is better. All unboosted BTW, otherwise it would be a unfair comparison.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
I think there was some talk on Billibilli that it should be 100CNY or maybe they hope thats the price to be competitive🤷. They also advertised Telson as Zhou Yu Backhand rubber 😂

Reactions: hclnnkhg