2019 Bulgaria Open (World Tour)

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Aruna to Ma Te: I'll show you my super explosive forehandism with Nigerian characteristics.

Reactions: Janard
Jan 2018
Since when was Bulgaria Open so packed full of action? I blame this on the WR reform!!!

Reactions: langel
Jan 2018
Aruna to Ma Te: I'll show you my super explosive forehandism with Nigerian characteristics.

Pz1vvko.jpg

Reactions: phorkyas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
was exactly thinking the same

There was a very good and obvious reason for doing so. Abe had just smashed 3 times and lost the point and was deflated. It was a good time to take a time out to make sure she didn't lose heart but the coach didn't. Losing the next two points didn't help.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Pucar also has flu and fever,but still won under medication.It might be better not to play tomorrow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
For this tournament I am posting results and "statuses" of the seeded players in the beginning of the thread.

I'm thinking it might make it easier to follow the tournament/results that way - especially if you check out the thread at a later date?

Please let me know what you think - I'm open to suggestions :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
For this tournament I am posting results and "statuses" of the seeded players in the beginning of the thread.

I'm thinking it might make it easier to follow the tournament/results that way - especially if you check out the thread at a later date?

You can do both or post a link to the first post with a results updated message.

Reactions: Nemo
Jan 2018

Absolutely!!! I appreciate it.