Are there any choppers that defeated Xu Xin?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I've only seen videos where Xu Xin dominated against choppers. Are there any videos where the chopper beat Xu Xin? Did Xu Xin ever lose to a chopper? Can you share some videos of Xu Xin losing to a chopper?
I'm fairly sure from memory that going back in Superleague results that Ma Te did once and only once in 2016 or 2017. But I don't think there is any video of it, some of the youtube accounts from that era have been hit with copyright strikes and other stuff like that. But if you search you might find.something

Reactions: Jaydynite
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I'm fairly sure from memory that going back in Superleague results that Ma Te did once and only once in 2016 or 2017. But I don't think there is any video of it, some of the youtube accounts from that era have been hit with copyright strikes and other stuff like that. But if you search you might find.something
you have a good memory
haha
can't remember things from so far back

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
No chance for a chopper to withstand agaist Xuperman hellish spinning attacks, unless he got a food poisoning or feel sick otherwise. To beat chopper be sure you impart sufficient rotation on every ball about 60 rps at minimum. Table tennis is all about spin, spin, mooooore spin.. 👍👍👍

Xu Xin on fire

Last edited:
Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
Xu Xin blade.png

I captured the above picture from the video, because I see something interesting.

I think that in that particular year, Xu Xin was sponspored by Stiga. But the handle is DHS?

Anybody know the story behind this?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
View attachment 27613

I captured the above picture from the video, because I see something interesting.

I think that in that particular year, Xu Xin was sponspored by Stiga. But the handle is DHS?

Anybody know the story behind this?
I think sometimes he experimented. He was also seen with a ma lin extra off at a point. Like he still does with hurricane 3 and skyline 2. One tournament he's seen with skyline, and then he's seen with hurricane.

Reactions: mightymouse