Who will win the China Open 2011 Pro Tour?

• Wang Hao

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

• Xu Xin

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Oh Sang Eun

• Other - Comment below

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
@Youtube :: Harmony Open Playlist => Here

(ms-R64) WANG Hao (CHN) - FENG Xiaoquan (AUT) [Full Match|Short Form]

--enjoy!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
@Youtube :: Harmony Open Playlist => Here

(ms-R64) ANDERSSON Harald (SWE) - ZHANG Jike (CHN) [Full Match|Short Form]

--enjoy!!

============
@Michal_Z
I agree with you, it was a great match. But I've just seen your message and I don't have enough time\ Sorry...
[maybe some other good guy creates a highlight, its more easy/quick than full/short forms] --J.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
yeah i think ma long should win this. in the bottom half, Ma Lin and ZJK should reach the semis, neither of whom i think can beat Ma Long. Ma Long and Wang Hao will probably be in the semis in the upper half, and I don't think Wang Hao usually bothers to play the level required to beat Ma Long in none grand slam tournaments. When he is playing normal tournaments, I think Ma Long usually wins. So if Ma long reaches the final, then neither Ma Lin or ZJK have good chances of beating him, because both have pretty bad records against him.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
yeah i think ma long should win this. in the bottom half, Ma Lin and ZJK should reach the semis, neither of whom i think can beat Ma Long. Ma Long and Wang Hao will probably be in the semis in the upper half, and I don't think Wang Hao usually bothers to play the level required to beat Ma Long in none grand slam tournaments. When he is playing normal tournaments, I think Ma Long usually wins. So if Ma long reaches the final, then neither Ma Lin or ZJK have good chances of beating him, because both have pretty bad records against him.

ZJK is in the top half of the bracket, which means that Wang Hao would likely have to go through Yan An, Xu Xin, and Zhang Jike in a row just to reach the finals. How's that for a #1 seed? :eek:

Now that Ma Lin is out too, Ma Long should have little problem getting to the finals. Then again, I didn't think Ma Lin would have any problem against a guy who didn't even win all his qualifying matches....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Janus, if you can, please, do Habesohn vs. Young Sik
(as I told you there must be a highlight video)

Thanks to CrawSpecificated!!

Daniel Habeshon-Jung Young Sik (Highlights)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Anyways I am really happy to see Ma Lin is out!
So I will be spared of his boooring delays.. hehe..
So now we are about to see just pure dynamic fluent table tennis without any half minute jumping around table ;)

And who wants to see how Ma Lin went out with for me and probably to many of us completetly unknown player.. its here:
Ma Lin vs. Alexey Livetsov

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Anyways I am really happy to see Ma Lin is out!
So I will be spared of his boooring delays.. hehe..
So now we are about to see just pure dynamic fluent table tennis without any half minute jumping around table ;)

And who wants to see how Ma Lin went out with for me and probably to many of us completetly unknown player.. its here:
Ma Lin vs. Alexey Livetsov

lol :D
it seems you have a personal grudge against him sir Michal :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
lol :D
it seems you have a personal grudge against him sir Michal :p

Hehe,.. let me get this straight:
I like watching Ma Lin play.. His play is excellent, great touch, footwork .. its high class..
But why the hell is he delaying the game?
Just like I said - I have no problem watching the game with Ma Lin in short form as it is Janus doing - I have no problem with this..
But to see him how he is doing nothing for 20-30 seconds inbetween every rally,.. I hate it!
That is all I got against Ma Lin ;)