Who will win the China Open 2011 Pro Tour?

• Wang Hao

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

• Xu Xin

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Oh Sang Eun

• Other - Comment below

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
LIVENTSOV Alexey (Rus) - MA Lin (Chn) [Full Match|Short Form]
$$ duration 12:43 instread of 53:12 $$

--enjoy!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
*** Ma Long (CHN) - Fejer-Konnerth Zoltan (GER) [Full Match|Short Form]

--enjoy!!

*** Sorry!! This video doesn't run smoothly, it stucks!! So, I'll remove or replace it soon ....
==========================================
# I'm really sorry I can't fix it ....and every short form needs much time to remake it again, the tt-reality is running fast!!
=======================================================

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
man, I can't believe Ma Lin lost.... that was a huge disappointment. That game swung back and forth really extremely.

But I guess that guy he lost to is decently legit, since he beat seo hyun duk in the next round, and all the young korean players seem to be pretty decent.

I havent seen the games between mizutani and crisan and koki and crisan, but perhaps, for some weird reason, adrian crisan's style of play matches up really well against the japanese more defensive blocking style. He beat Koki, and almost beat mizutani, a player who normally you think would be at a far higher level than him.

Zhang Jike almost lost. Despite him being the world champion, he seems to have a pension of either coming close to losing, or losing to some low tier players that for the most part, none of the other Chinese players lose to, Ma Lin in this tournament being an exception of course.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Wang Hao and Ma Long are looking good but I hope Xu Xin can win this time. My vote goes to XX.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
bwin.com ;)
But you have to have some money in there..
They cover table 1 and table 2..

Anyways, very good fight Mizutani vs. Steger.. Mizutani in fact lucky to win in the end 12:10 :)
But he deserved it..

Also Ovtcharov won over surprise of the tournament - the young russian, slayer of Ma Lin, Alexey Liventsov ;)