At last the squads of each country have been announced guys and the wait is over on who will be going from the China Squad.

sport1.jpg

Men's Singles

- Wang Hao
- Ma Long
- Ma Lin
- Wang Liqin
- Zhang Jike
- Xu Xin
- Chen Qi
Men's Double:

- Wang Hao / Zhang Jike
- Ma Lin / Chen Qi
- Ma Long / Xu Xin

Women's Singles:

- Guo Yue
- Li XiaoXia
- Guo Yan
- Liu Shiwen
- Ding Ning
- Wu Yang
- Fan Ying

Women's Double's:

- Guo yue / Li Xiaoxia,
- Guo yan / Ding Ning
- Mu Zi / Feng Yalan

Mixed Double's:

- Hao Shuai / Mu Zi
- Zhang Chao / Cao Zhen
- Yan An / Feng Yalan

Please hit the share button at the top of the article to share to your facebook guys and spread the word on Timo Bolls ventures to China!

So your thoughts guys? Will it be one of these Chinese players to take the World Table Tennis Championships title?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Well, the Chinese coaches have probably noticed that it's very likely that Hao would lose against Boll if he had to play him in the quarters so they decided not to nominate him..
Smart decision, bad luck for Timo ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Die haben sich verdammtnochma' nicht an ihrem Versprechen gehalten, es war von anfang an die Rede, dass die ersten 4 bei den Chinese Trials nominiert werden und jeder hat auch gedacht, dass diese Nominierungen zu den Einzelwettbewerb zählen und nur weil Hao Shuai jetzt gewinnt, dreh'n die ihre eigenen Regeln um und setzten den im Mixed Doppel ein.... für mich eine Frechheit.
An seiner Stelle hätte ich mich jetzt schon längst irgendwo anders einbürgern lassen und den Ex-Kameraden bei der Wm gezeigt, wo der Hammer hängt und den Coaches hätte ich nach dem Sieg süffisant ins Gesicht geguckt ..... Auf jeden Fall ist mein Respekt für die chin. Coaches gesunken ....
Boll, jetzt erst Recht!

Sorry I am not able to say this in English! I am sorry :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Mhn, da hast du schon Recht, vor allem weil seine Coaches auch öffentlich über ihn hierziehen, das ist echt nicht mehr schön..
Me and my compatriot are pretty upset about the decision to only let Hao Shuai play the mixed doubles because they promised that the trial winner would play the single's competition.

This user has no status.
Die haben sich verdammtnochma' nicht an ihrem Versprechen gehalten, es war von anfang an die Rede, dass die ersten 4 bei den Chinese Trials nominiert werden und jeder hat auch gedacht, dass diese Nominierungen zu den Einzelwettbewerb zählen und nur weil Hao Shuai jetzt gewinnt, dreh'n die ihre eigenen Regeln um und setzten den im Mixed Doppel ein.... für mich eine Frechheit.
An seiner Stelle hätte ich mich jetzt schon längst irgendwo anders einbürgern lassen und den Ex-Kameraden bei der Wm gezeigt, wo der Hammer hängt und den Coaches hätte ich nach dem Sieg süffisant ins Gesicht geguckt ..... Auf jeden Fall ist mein Respekt für die chin. Coaches gesunken ....
Boll, jetzt erst Recht!

Sorry I am not able to say this in English! I am sorry :D

its logical. timo boll is the most dangereus player against the chinese. so they have to bring theyre very best players.

yes, its hard for hao shuai. but i think he accepted the decision of the coaches.
and no, he wouldnt leave china xD china have one of the best training of the world and wang liqin / ma lin are ready to finish theyre table tennis career as player ( i mean, they wont play the olympic games at 2016 ( maybe )).

ps: bad english, i could write it on german. but this is an international forum :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
lol hao shuai was good at the chinese trials and the coaches said the best 4 players will be direct nominated ....
but hao shuai is not listed
They break their promise ......

ppl.... hao shuai is doing the mixed double i think. he is definitely going. of coz they wouldn't break the promise

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I'm a bit surprised I thought Hao Shuai was guaranteed too, I thought the 4 players that won the trials were already in but apparently not. Bit of a rough deal. Overall it's difficult to see China NOT winning this world champs unless there is an incredible performance from Boll or anyone else.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
No suprises then,, these are he best 7,only hao shua for ma lin or wanglichin,,,was the option,,,ma lin has to have 1 final go at a world title...and its the last hurra for wang liquin..will see possibly 3 new faces for the next worlds...

ma lin is considered like a few levels higher than hao shuai, definitely not ma lin for hao shuai, wlq or chen qi could be a possibility, since wlq didn't get to go last yr..

i would say hao shuai has a significantly lower winning rate towards nonchinese players than the above seven

********also hao shuai does not have a "high" winning rate against chinese either. i kno theres a documentary ppl saying tat hao shuai was most feared.

1) im sure ppl lose easier to wang hao ma long, than hao shuai, but if they lost to wang hao ma long they lost nothing, if they won, it means a lot. on the other hand hao shuai was never the mainstream player in team A, ppl wouldn't take higher risk for nothing, tats y he's rather not prefered in trials..

2) hao shuai has never won a world championship. if ppl kno abt chinese superleague, hao shuai was picked a few yrs ago with very high $$ becoz he could be a no.2 in a team, while other world championship winners could not be.

and if u look at chinese superleague winning rate. hao shuai's winning rate is lower than majority of the seven players listed above.