Who do you think will win the Germany Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour?

• Wang Hao

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 31 37.3%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Koki Niwa

• Marcos Freitas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tang Peng

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Kim Min Seok

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
i love the style of 44 year old eloi. very unconventional, great touch and placement. waldner once said eloi had the best forehand flick of all time. fegerl is playing great but i dislike his style. good reach, great power, very boring for me to watch. reminds me of mattenet a little, always rellying on off the table topspin to topspin rallies.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Wang Hao is in great form. No trouble against Shiono. Don' t think anyone can stop him this time. Wong Chun Ting just lost to Jun 3:4. Too bad it is not broadcast. Saw some action in the background of Wang Hao's game. Never expect him to take 3 games from Jun. Hope to see more of him in the future.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Wang Hao is in great form. No trouble against Shiono. Don' t think anyone can stop him this time. Wong Chun Ting just lost to Jun 3:4. Too bad it is not broadcast. Saw some action in the background of Wang Hao's game. Never expect him to take 3 games from Jun. Hope to see more of him in the future.

I think Wang Hao has to win the title in order to prove himself that he can be one of the three players in the major matches at the WTTTC.

Really hoped Wong Chun Ting to win! But great credit already to him to stretch Mizutani to 7 games... But the scoreline is quite weird.. Aside from the first set, the scores were dominated by either player. Anyway, hope to see more of him in Tokyo!

And Jiang Tianyi finally made it to the round of 16...

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wang hao seems very confident and is playing very very well ..........

I agree, I want to see Wang Hao vs Mizutani. I think this will be an excellent match! It will be good to see how these young junior players get on against these guys. One meets Michael Maze and one plays Mizutani in 1 hours time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
All the matches we hope to see are all gone...

Wang Hao gave up matchpoints...

Seiya just gave Samsonov a 11-0... and won the match in 7sets...

Apolonia also defeated Jiang... two sets he won was 15-13 and 13-11

Ovtcharov is destroying Baum right now...

What is happening now.....????

Last edited: