Glayzer 09c (help)

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Thinking of buying a glayzer 09c, I used to play with t05, loved the feel and throw angle and nothing else, it's way too fast for me, I had played with hurricane 3 and speed was fine.

I want to know what feeling it has, is it the classic butterfly feel, a soft feel with excellent sound? Or is it more like a hurricane 3? I just want to know before I decide to buy anything.

Also yes, the glayzers are dirt cheap here so yeah, it seems like a good choice.

This user has no status.
Glayzer 09c feels very different to T05. It is not a toned down T05.

Spin:
Quite similar but I think T05 produces a little bit more spin.

Speed:
T05 is much faster

Spin sensitivity:
G09c is much more controllable

Short game, including banana flick is very easy with G09c. The sponge is harder than T05, but it doesn't feel that hard.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Glayzer 09c feels very different to T05. It is not a toned down T05.

Spin:
Quite similar but I think T05 produces a little bit more spin.

Speed:
T05 is much faster

Spin sensitivity:
G09c is much more controllable

Short game, including banana flick is very easy with G09c. The sponge is harder than T05, but it doesn't feel that hard.
I know these, how is the feeling? Does it make no vibration? Or does it have the feeling of a classic butterfly rubber? That's all I want to know.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
IMO G09C is like if you mixed Sriver with D09C, the feeling is still in line with a Japanese rubber but it is not special feeling like Tenergy

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I would not get Glayzer 09c. I have two sheets and neither of those two sheets is on any blade right now. That's who much I like or dislike Glayzer 09c.

It is not much of anything. It is not spinny like hurricane or Dignics 09c (I don't know who said that the top sheet is very tacky). It has a muted sponge. It is not super fast. It is not super springy (like soft and springy like Rakza 7 soft). I don't know why that rubber even exists.

When you use hurricane, you know what you are getting. Tacky top sheet. Requires some boosting.

When you get Dignics 09c, you know you are getting a hybrid rubber that is not as fast as Tenergy 05 or Dignic 05.

When you get Tenergy 05, you know you are getting a speed monster.

When you get Tenergy 05 fx or Tenergy 64 fx, you are getting a fast rubber that is soft and catapulty in the short game and passive game but easier to control than regular Tenergy.

When you use Rozena, you get a toned down Tenergy that has softer sponge and less spin but also less spin sensitive.

As for Glayzer 09c, I don't see the point.

Just because it is cheap, it does not mean you should get it. Just skip it and try anything else including ESN rubbers.

Reactions: Wrighty67
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I would not get Glayzer 09c. I have two sheets and neither of those two sheets is on any blade right now. That's who much I like or dislike Glayzer 09c.

It is not much of anything. It is not spinny like hurricane or Dignics 09c (I don't know who said that the top sheet is very tacky). It has a muted sponge. It is not super fast. It is not super springy (like soft and springy like Rakza 7 soft). I don't know why that rubber even exists.

When you use hurricane, you know what you are getting. Tacky top sheet. Requires some boosting.

When you get Dignics 09c, you know you are getting a hybrid rubber that is not as fast as Tenergy 05 or Dignic 05.

When you get Tenergy 05, you know you are getting a speed monster.

When you get Tenergy 05 fx or Tenergy 64 fx, you are getting a fast rubber that is soft and catapulty in the short game and passive game but easier to control than regular Tenergy.

When you use Rozena, you get a toned down Tenergy that has softer sponge and less spin but also less spin sensitive.

As for Glayzer 09c, I don't see the point.

Just because it is cheap, it does not mean you should get it. Just skip it and try anything else including ESN rubbers.
Could the donic c2 be a good hybrid?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
G09c has a much harder feel than T05. The non-09c-version of Glayzer would probably be a better choice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
People seem to have different experiences and opinions but I'd say it is somewhere in between "classic eurojap" and "classic chinese". Hard but still somewhat bouncy. More dead and dampening than a T05 for sure.
I switched back to tenergy (on BH) but I'm not winning more or less matches! :)

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
People seem to have different experiences and opinions but I'd say it is somewhere in between "classic eurojap" and "classic chinese". Hard but still somewhat bouncy. More dead and dampening than a T05 for sure.
I switched back to tenergy (on BH) but I'm not winning more or less matches! :)
Yeah just bought a g09c and a normal glayzer, they need to break in and hopefully they'll feel good. Or else I'll pickup a falco tempo long and put 2 layers on both of them, that'll fix them for sure, but I don't wanna end up using it cause it feels like a cheat, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Yeah just bought a g09c and a normal glayzer, they need to break in and hopefully they'll feel good. Or else I'll pickup a falco tempo long and put 2 layers on both of them, that'll fix them for sure, but I don't wanna end up using it because it feels like a cheat, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!
God loves you, my friend. Be happy in love.