Who do you think will win the Japan Open 2015 - ITTF World Tour?

• Ma Long

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fang Bo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Marcos Freitas

• Koki Niwa

• Tang Peng

• Chuang Chih Yuan

• Yan An

• Total voters
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
So Xu Xin won 4-0 against Wong Chun Ting. But 3 of those was a two point difference, and 2 of the 3 was beyond 11-9.
A shame it didn't go in Wong's favour either of those three, so we could get at least one more, was a really good watch. In fact, my enjoyment of watching that match was, OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!
Meanwhile Mima Ito lost to Ding Ning without a single fly disturbing her path. I believe she'l need a year or two before she can take on a medium-good day Ding Ning victorious.

Reactions: pingpingpongpong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Xu Xin vs Fan Zhendong in the semi finals tomorrow!

Given that XX and FZD are the two highest seeds left, why do they meet in semi-final? Is it because initially with ML in number 1 spot, XX and FZD were on the same sides of the draw? I kind of feel it would be more logical for them to play Shang and Yoshimura in the semi-finals respectively, leaving the prospect of a final showdown between XX and FZD for the final (although of course Shang and Yoshimura will no doubt have something to say about that)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Xu Xin leading 3:1 :)
My fav player on the edge of winning the tournament right now!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Not to be too critical of Shang Kun and Yan An--they are great players, but their performances remind me of Hao Shuai's epic loss to Michael Maze with SK choking on a drop shot versus Yoshimura and Yan An unable to put away an edge mis-hit by Fan Zhendong :p

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# WS-FINAL [HD]

# WD-FINAL [HD]

Last edited: