Who do you think will win the Kuwait Open 2015 - ITTF World Tour?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcos Freitas

• Vladimir Samsonov

• Tang Peng

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Gao Ning

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
xu xin changed back to his previous coach?

No. Typically, Chinese National Team will only send one coach for men and another coach for women. So they will coach all the Chinese players when they play against foreign players. That's why Qin Zhijian was coaching Xu Xin, Zhang Jike and Fan Zhendong during this open.

This user has no status.
I have the feeling Ma Long has worked his backhand a lot. He is stronger and more confident with it and that allows him not to turn with his forehand all the time. That way he saves energy, which is very important for the long and hard major events. I think he is on the right track for the WTTC.
On the other hand, although the 4-3 score indicates that ZJK had troubles with Freitas, watching the game I saw ZJK very relaxed, very calm, very confident, always in control. I believe that if he was more focused he could have won in 4 or 5 sets.
I believe that ML and ZJK will reach this tournament's final.

This user has no status.
I have the feeling Ma Long has worked his backhand a lot. He is stronger and more confident with it and that allows him not to turn with his forehand all the time. That way he saves energy, which is very important for the long and hard major events. I think he is on the right track for the WTTC.
On the other hand, although the 4-3 score indicates that ZJK had troubles with Freitas, watching the game I saw ZJK very relaxed, very calm, very confident, always in control. I believe that if he was more focused he could have won in 4 or 5 sets.
I believe that ML and ZJK will reach this tournament's final.

When those Chinese players are in of any tournaments or championships i always put them on top to reach finals or win, and it is like they are swapping places, one time ML, another time XX, and another time ZJK, J.Mizutani and FZD are almost close but still behind of the top 2, even ZJK is like he is losing games when he is capable to win, he was a great player and still, but XX/ML are sitting on top for a while now.