Spanish Open 2012 - ITTF World Tour

Who will win the World Tour - Spanish Open 2012?

• MIZUTANI Jun

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • OVTCHAROV Dimitrij

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • CHUANG Chih-Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SAMSONOV Vladimir

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • LEE Jung Woo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • GAO Ning

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • ZHAN Jian ^^

• TANG Peng

• CHEN Weixing

• Other? Post below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I have a feeling Chuang will win this one now. Samsonov and Lee don't quite have the same athleticism.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
not sure about chuang vs lee- ill go with chuang because I prefer watching him play more than Lee Jung Woo.
Womens- again not sure as its an all korean match but i checked the rankings and yang ha eun beat kim the only time theyve played in last 4 years so shed be slight fave, thn again kim beat fukuahara who she lost to at the wtttc then dug really deep to overcome ishikawa, saving yet more match points against her...hopefully it will be a good attak vs defense match!
i think kim and park will win the womens doubles- i love their doubles play,although silbereisen and wu do have a chance- wu is competant vs defense and silbereisen bet park 4-0 in singles, plus they practice with ivancan all the time...
I think jun and kenji will win the mens doubles but yang zi and zhan jian have got a very good chance of an upset- jun will be v.tired after his earlier match..

Hopefully a good afternoon of tt in store!

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Wow no one voted for Chuang Chih Yuan! :)

Chuang Chih Yuan is the Men Singles Champion at the Spanish Open World Tour 2012 defeating Lee Jung Woo by 4 sets to 2 with scores 11-9, 12-10, 7-11, 11-8, 7-11 and 11-9

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Wow no one voted for Chuang Chih Yuan! :)

Chuang Chih Yuan is the Men Singles Champion at the Spanish Open World Tour 2012 defeating Lee Jung Woo by 4 sets to 2 with scores 11-9, 12-10, 7-11, 11-8, 7-11 and 11-9

Great, an underdog win! Good for the sport that not always the favs wins, it shows that it is possible to win for the lower ranked players as well :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Great, an underdog win! Good for the sport that not always the favs wins, it shows that it is possible to win for the lower ranked players as well :D

Chuang was a very good player during his peak in speed glue era. I'm believe he was in the top 10 during those days. But it just that there were Ma Lin and Wang Liqin during those days that prevent him to get a better achievement