Spanish Open 2012 - ITTF World Tour

Who will win the World Tour - Spanish Open 2012?

• MIZUTANI Jun

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • OVTCHAROV Dimitrij

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • CHUANG Chih-Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SAMSONOV Vladimir

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • LEE Jung Woo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • GAO Ning

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • ZHAN Jian ^^

• TANG Peng

• CHEN Weixing

• Other? Post below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Darius Knight will be playing the qualifying today at 1800 Spanish time, against a Spanish qualifier. Table no1..

Thanks Azlan :)

I will be looking forward to watching Darius at this competition, will be interesting to see his progression :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
He is in the main draw and it will be interesting to see how he fares against the rest of the world. It would be quite the result if he can win 2 or 3 matches here.

As for overall tournament, I always feel the viewing pleasure is somewhat decreased without the Chinese players even though they make the result a little inevitable. Nonetheless, there are a few matches I'm looking forward to and looking past the obvious (possible) final of Mizutani-Ovtcharov. There is also Chen Weixing, Matsudaira and Gao Ning who are always entertaining. I also feel Gao Ning has a very good chance of upsetting the two favourites here.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
He is in the main draw and it will be interesting to see how he fares against the rest of the world. It would be quite the result if he can win 2 or 3 matches here.

As for overall tournament, I always feel the viewing pleasure is somewhat decreased without the Chinese players even though they make the result a little inevitable. Nonetheless, there are a few matches I'm looking forward to and looking past the obvious (possible) final of Mizutani-Ovtcharov. There is also Chen Weixing, Matsudaira and Gao Ning who are always entertaining. I also feel Gao Ning has a very good chance of upsetting the two favourites here.

Let me correct you here Tadex, the viewing pleasure is not decreased, it's practically zero!! I am the only one watching Gao Ning playing his 2nd match hahaha

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Saive will play Mizutani tomorrow, I'm looking forward to that match :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Thanks a lot Dan for embedding my video - Here is another one from U21 Girls Semifinals :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
one bad (because of the problematic ITTF transmission) and one good but another version of my friend's GECA match

--enjoy!! :)