This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
amazing i would like to watch a tt competition but i think its to far from me. But i really love to play table tennis =)

Merry Christmas to the all players of table tennis around the world

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
hello sir how can i get some tees? hehe JK merry christmas hope Table tennis daily will have a tour here in manila (we hope so) =)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Congrats to Ian and Yosua!!
Hope there will be more competition for those Tees...because they look very nice:)

Hey

There will be plenty more competitions throughout 2012 with variations of of TTD T-Shirts :)

hello sir how can i get some tees? hehe JK merry christmas hope Table tennis daily will have a tour here in manila (we hope so) =)

Hey Tiam, welcome to TableTennisDaily.

Merry Christmas to you to. There will be plenty of competitions in 2012 so hang around :).

I would love to tour in Manila. Enjoy TT :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Brilliant! I'm so happy Yosua got one, even before reading his post I thought he deserved one for sure :)

My sentiments exactly Matt..he definitely deserved it. Congratulations to the both of ya. Nice little Christmas present and some encouragement for the New Year. Nicely Dan, your aunt picking the winners was a nice touch. hehehe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
:') Guys I almost burst in tears.
What should I say now..? I guess I will just give my sincere thanks for everyone. My dream came true :)

I want to thank God firstly of course ;)
My special thanks to Bro Matt whose messages on my Yahoo! Mail is the thing that opened my eye wide this morning. Thanks a lot bro, your words and Sir Az's meant a LOT to me :')
I want to thank Abakus, WiWa, Anders, Chugthai, Wilfred, Bro Matt, Waldner4ever, Bryce, Sir Az and Josh for congratulating me and Ian.
I also want to thank Dan's Aunty for picking my name as one of the winner :D

And lastly, my sincere thanks to you Dan and all members of TTD. Dunno where my life would be without TTD. Literally :)
I will keep and use the shirt as a keepsake and an artifact. I won't fail my words, I promise I will use the shirt for TTD's sake and of course my disciples in the next 20-30 years later will be amazed by what I got today ;)

Viva la TTD! HURRAH!