This user has no status.
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I want to show off that I am part of the best forum of Table Tennis. I am indeed glad that I joined this forum and no kidding whenever I get to my computer these are the three things that I always check: My email, my facebook and tabletennisdaily... Now I have seen that Dan has good connections or he is pretty lucky to have guys like Xu Xin and Ma Long to support this forum..( I would say lucky... just how on earth can you get to play with Ma Lin...) then I would not be surprised to see a Picture of Ma Long wearing this T-shirt and I would be like ¨see i have the same T-shirt that my idol does¨...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because I really love this site. I have been registered for quite some time here although I haven't made tons of posts yet, because of a lack of time. I almost checked the site every day since I came here. Always so many interesting discussions going on here! Recently I made some more posts and I hope they were a contribution to this wonderful forum. I'm definitely trying to keep posting interesting stuff. It's really cool to see so many like-minded people here, it's a warm online table tennis family! So I'd love to win a shirt, just because I love this site. :D

says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
Apr 2011
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because i have never won anythin in my entire life and i am such a fan of both tabletennis daily and of stiga if i will win this shirt i will wear this shirt everywhere for the rest of my life i will cherish it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because..
Its been an honor to join this great community and family. I joined TTD since the first months of my serious table tennis and I can say now that TTD is a big part of both my table tennis and my life. It feels like a family here, the atmosphere is just so relaxing and fun I could relieve my stress here when I couldn't hit the table. Oh joy :)
From the first day I commited myself to TTD, I knew that someday this forum is going to be BIG and now it is more than proven. Despite all that, I have never been much help in this community to be honest, just the guy who post a LOT. This competition gives me a REAL chance to actually promote TTD in my community here, I have a plan to post YouTube videos with it too together with an icon on the side bottom "Supported by TableTennisDaily" knowing my family is right beside me.
I know that the outcome of my promotion attempt will not be as big compared to others but I really want to have an artifact that shows that I am a part of TTD :) In the future when I will build a table tennis academy, I will have the shirt put in a very neat glass case and then show it to my disciples and said "Boys, do you guys know the greatest table tennis forum in the world?" "Yes! Its TTD, we have registered there too." "Well look into that glass case. I have earned that around 30 years ago from the forum." That would be amazing :)

So in short, it would be more a responsibility rather than honor for me to acquire the shirt to promote TTD. It is my joy to see TTD grow BIGGER and BETTER.

I also wanna apologize for my recent inactivity in the forum due to my exams and stuff. Its good to be back.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all. God bless.

Yosua

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
I would really like this T-shirt because I simply love table tennis, and this site is a great way of comunicating for TT players and fans all across the world. That's why I would like to promote it by wearing a cool STIGA/TABLETENNISDAILY.CO.UK T-Shirt if I won :D

(bit off topic but: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL TTD FANS OUT THERE!)

:)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
It is Christmas Morning here in Korea and in my city, we have White Christmas. Some other places the snow melted, but here is freezing ballz, so it stayed. Hope everyone enjoys their chance at a TT Daily jersey and enjoys the daylight outta this Christmas, whether it is -15 Celcius like it is here, or 40+ celcius.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
---XMAS Competition Winners---

Thanks to every one who took part in this years Christmas Competition. I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and now your now looking forward to New Years! :). Below is a list of everyone who entered the XMAS competition.

xmasresults.jpg

32 people entered the competition with a minimum of 15 posts to their profile.

I cut the names into small pieces as seen below:

xmas1.jpg

My aunt pulled two winners from a Christmas stocking to keep it all christmassy :)

xmas2.jpg

The two people picked out of the stocking were:

- YosuaYosan
- Ian

Congratulations TTD members! :)
If you could PM me your address details with the size of the T-Shirt you would like (Large, Medium, Small) I will post you the T-Shirt right away.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Enjoy your holidays!

xmas3.jpg

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Congratulations Yosua and Ian :)
Too bad I didn't win (like everytime xD), but thanks for this great competition, Dan :)

Hey Abakus :)

Sorry you did not win this time. I hope to do more competitions in the future with more prizes so more of a chance for members to win. Good luck next time and Merry Christmas to you.