says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because Stiga produces superlative micro dry-fit shirts, ensuring I will always be in the best condition to give my 100% in every competition. And with TableTennisDaily.co.uk on my back, it will give me the extra drive knowing in some way that I have the full backing from TTD family whenever I compete. I am proud to be associated with you guys, and it will be an honour for me to promote this outstanding site to the table tennis community in Malaysia. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because...... I want show everyone how proud I am to support such a nice community :)
There are alot of reasons. I really don't have a good training shirt and playing with my clubshirt doesn't make it special anymore when I wear it in a real match.

Since I know Xu Xin it's my absolutely favourite player and that he's playing with a Stiga Blade makes the Stiga clothes more interesting to me. But I never bought some Stiga clothes or other Brands. I was used to play with my old t-shirts or swimming shorts.
So I would really love to play with the TableTennisDaily T-Shirt :) Would be one of my greatest Christmas presents hehe.

Please find attached my official entry for the contest:)

I want the TTD kit because:

Every time I come out to play,
I think I will be as good as waldner one day,
Relentlessly I train, I drive, I focus on my top spin,
And motivate myself by watching Ma long's latest win.

I log onto TTdaily and the latest posts I read,
I learn, I share and the joy of the game I spread.
Every day I take a step closer to the dream,
Thanks to TTdaily, my online mentor and team.

Very soon table tennis will be a universal sport, like football,
And to Ttdaily's contributions, we will owe it all.
But erm, I have one more thing to say:
Please please make my day,
My game really needs the TTDaily contest giveaway,
Well, not really:), but give it to me for my poem, I say.

Best wishes and merry Xmas to all.

Ash

I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because Stiga produces superlative micro dry-fit shirts, ensuring I will always be in the best condition to give my 100% in every competition. And with TableTennisDaily.co.uk on my back, it will give me the extra drive knowing in some way that I have the full backing from TTD family whenever I compete. I am proud to be associated with you guys, and it will be an honour for me to promote this outstanding site to the table tennis community in Malaysia. :)

I agree with you sir Azlan... TTD has been a big part of my life .It's like family to me :)))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because it would be a great Christmas present for me,hehe:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I want a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt because, this site is amazing and helped me out in trouble. It would also be a possibility, as I sometimes play with national players, to show them this forum and make more publicity. Even if Luxembourg is tiny, the publicity will be good ;)
Also, playing with this set, will make me feel more comfortable, because I know that stiga makes really good sport clothes (I once played with because I forgot my t-shirt xD) and it will be a thank you to this amazing site, for all efforts put in this!

Again, Dan, this site is amazing *.* Keep it going :)
Althoug, in the last weeks, I had exam period, that's why I was more silent but don't underestimate me ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS =D

This user has no status.
I want a TableTennisDaily Shirt because I want to invite everyone to join this forum and talk with table tennis players from all over the world, to enter the chat talking about the matches or just enjoy reading the great threads here :D

Also I don't know what to wish for christmas yet, so I wish a TTD stiga kit and will add it to my great stiga collection xD

So, Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you will get many presents and maybe Dan will get through your chimney to bring you the TTD kit :D

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I want a TT Daily Jersey and Shorts because...

- I own a jersey form all the other forums I am a member of hehe.

- It is cool to show your club mates (and others through the internet from Ur vids) your affiliation and participation of the forum.

- I have a LOT of uniforms, but I sweat so much I go through 4-5 shirts a night.

- I have only ONE proper Stiga jersey (a Stiga Creation)

- Proper TT jerseys are the way to go in the club

- Koreans are UNIFORM crazy and have some of the most wild and imaginative jerseys out there

- It makes you look good and unique among the 500 other players at your agerage regional tourney

- It distinguishes you among the 2000 players at a national tourney here in Korea

- Having Stiga logo so low on the back of the jersey draws attention to the brand

- It would be cool to letter the shirt with my Korean Foreign TT Club Logo and USA flag to make it look even more professional than it is already

- It would be cool to add my name and club to the back of the jersey to enhance its already cool appearance

- Because I would really like one of the TT Daily jerseys to wear

- Because I wear around 30 jerseys a week (That is a LOT of laundry to wash, no ??)

- Because I like to be the lone wolf who does things different and rolls on my own missions

- Because Korea will get to see this forum and some of the crew here (Not me though, I suck at writing in a coherent manner) actually can write comprehensible English

- Because I will be a babe magnet wearing a TT daily jersey (although I might only attract over 50yr old Achumas though)

- Because it would be cool to completely rip one of my smaller jerseys by flexing like the HULK himself, then don a TT Daily shirt to complete the routine

- Becasue beer will taste better wearing one of these

- Because I could show my face on Korean TV and at least LOOK like I am competent

- Because Ryu Seung Min does not yet own one of these and I want to be the first

- Because I want to be the first to show one off to the father of Jung Young Sik, who recently defeated Oh Sang Uhn 3-0 in league play and his father goes to all our regional tourneys.

- Because I want to storm into my former club (Hyundai TTC) with a new look, then skull drug my ooponents into submission

- Because I have written more valid reasons than any 5 of the forum members put together to this point.

^_^

I guess I would never get one unless I say Dan is COOL, eh?

- Because Dan is uber cool, Ja, Dan is sehr toll, er ist ganz nett und wunderschoen.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
azlan, I am sure the you and the other members are much more creative than my feeble attempts at humor and "Smack Talk". After all, I have not been around this forum as long as many have.

EDIT: I still think turning into the HULK and flexing to rip the old jersy to threads, then donning a TT Daily Jersey that fits would be an uber cool thing to do and upload to youtube, not to mention the site trafic it could generate if it went viral. (Not saying any vid I make goes viral, but if done and marketed correctly, it sure could have that potential.)

Last edited:
Mar 2011
EDIT: I still think turning into the HULK and flexing to rip the old jersy to threads, then donning a TT Daily Jersey that fits would be an uber cool thing to do and upload to youtube, not to mention the site trafic it could generate if it went viral. (Not saying any vid I make goes viral, but if done and marketed correctly, it sure could have that potential.)

Der Echte, you really crack me up buddy hahahaha :D Nice one mate hehehe