World Cup 2011 (Singles)

Who will win the Men's Singles World Cup?

• Wang Hao

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Oh Sang Eun

• Chuang Chih Yuan

• Other..

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Well Wang Hao played very good against Jun, he really didnt give him much chances..
But then in game 4 he was trying things too much, thats why he lost it..
Hmm.. If Wang Hao plays like this in the finals, maybe he can beat Zhang..

The final will be interesting! :)

I hope it can be a repeat to how good last years final was.

Here are some awesome matches so far

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
ZJK will win this tournament I think. But I hope Wang Hao wins it so that ZJK's arrogant attitude can go away...

true. zhang jike is some kind of arrogant. but i think you need it, if you want to be the best of the best. thats why he became one of the best players and worldchampion, because he shows his emotions. and thats why timo boll couldnt win olympics or worldchampionchip, i think. maybe he is on a level with the top chineses, but he is the "nice guy". to get the las 1% thats makes you better than the others you need to be an assholes sometimes ;)

This user has no status.
true. zhang jike is some kind of arrogant. but i think you need it, if you want to be the best of the best. thats why he became one of the best players and worldchampion, because he shows his emotions. and thats why timo boll couldnt win olympics or worldchampionchip, i think. maybe he is on a level with the top chineses, but he is the "nice guy". to get the las 1% thats makes you better than the others you need to be an assholes sometimes ;)

When I play, I really am an asshole, but i'm not good though :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
zhang jike is a real fighter and becames strong very quickly if he did some good shots in a row. brilliant perfomance i think. the last games wang was really without any chance.
and whats the difference to ma long, he showed too. when he had the matchpoint showing one finger to the crowd "yea i need just one point and i will get it". he is very self-confident. no ripped shirt today but he showed his body and gave his shirt to the crowed. very cool :) :) great new character in the game!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
zhang jike is a real fighter and becames strong very quickly if he did some good shots in a row. brilliant perfomance i think. the last games wang was really without any chance.
and whats the difference to ma long, he showed too. when he had the matchpoint showing one finger to the crowd "yea i need just one point and i will get it". he is very self-confident. no ripped shirt today but he showed his body and gave his shirt to the crowed. very cool :) :) great new character in the game!

What awesome courage he has! Such a natural fighter!

Anyone know what his tattoo was.. any pictures..?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Well, I'm a little late ^^
The match between Joo and Boll was amazing!!
my idols were playing against each other x)
too bad, that the final was a 100% chinese final and too bad that Jun and Joo lost... it would have been so nice!!!
Joo lost against the world champion and the world cup champion ^^ so nearly nothing to matter ^^
SO great games *.*

This user has no status.
I liked it as well. It was really entertaining. A lot of great matches out there. Joo clinched the bronze which is great for him. I haven't really seen him reach the semis in an event for a while.
Joo is really a fantastic player. Keeping up the level of defending play against such high quality attacking players. He mixes up the play and i really like his fh tactic. What rubber does he uses on the fh and bh. The black rubber is defending but is it special?