Who do you think will win the 2015 World Tour Grand Finals?

• Ma Long

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcos Freitas

• Chuang Chih Yuan

• Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
too many unforced errors from zhang. ma long fans will probably hate me for saying this... but it seems that zhang feels very comfortable against ma even when he is losing, the opposite does not happen ma is still weak mentally when the score is tight. at 6th set ma has blundered two match points already, he still chokes when he is about to win, he just thinks too much and does not play freely
no worry, be happy with what you say to comfort yourself :) Winning for Ma Long is pretty much normal, like daily feeling for his fans already

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Ma Long advances to the final of the World Tour Grand Finals with a 4-2 victory over Zhang Jike!

12341440_10153445236074332_8160587293534939066_n.jpg

Reactions: Siva Schopenhauer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
At least ZJK was able to shut down ML's swagger. I really hate that "I can destroy you" look that ML carries when he is on fire. After losing those two games he looked much more modest. I feel so bad when I see Dima playing ML. While ML looks totally pumped up and irradiates mega confidence, Dima looks extremely pale. I don't think that there is a way he can have a slight chance with such an attitude...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
no worry, be happy with what you say to comfort yourself :) Winning for Ma Long is pretty much normal, like daily feeling for his fans already

hahahaha i got ultra respect for ma long, its just an objective opinion. dont get pissed that zhang has more titles and even though ma long fans talked crap about he took them without beating ml, zhang beat him in the world cup and all of a sudden everybody shut their mouth :D :D:D:D

dont get so annoyed my friend, its was funny. even at the match point zhang lost the point more like ma won it.

p.s. dont feed the trolls

p.s. i wonder what everybody will say if zhang clinches another olympic title, that would be hilarious

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Its like Zjk knows Ma long too well. He will create situation, so that Ma will get shot conscious. Only zjk can challenge ML, no one else can.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Yeap, he is definitely smarter in my eyes after this match, even though he lost it. The funny thing is I hated zhang when he first appeared in international scene, and I believed firmly that ma long will crush everyone even in 2009 wttc. But zhang improved so much and posed great ideas during his games u just gotta give him respect for his adaptation to the game no matter the opponent.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
At least ZJK was able to shut down ML's swagger. I really hate that "I can destroy you" look that ML carries when he is on fire. After losing those two games he looked much more modest. I feel so bad when I see Dima playing ML. While ML looks totally pumped up and irradiates mega confidence, Dima looks extremely pale. I don't think that there is a way he can have a slight chance with such an attitude...

After watching dima for so long I believe that he finds it really difficult to play his best when he is losing or when the match is tight. He gets disappointed easily, I dont think he will pose a threat to the chinese if he continues like this

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Administrator
Oct 2010
Semi Final Results

Men

Ma Long 4-2 Zhang Jike
Fan Zhendong 4-2 Xu Xin

Women

Chen Meng 4-2 Jeon Jihee
Ding Ning 4-1 Zhu Yuling

FINALS

Ma Long vs Fan Zhendong
Ding Ning vs Chen Meng

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, FZD vs ML. ML has owned FZD. Let's see if that stays the same of Fan can change that.

It was impressive how ZJK was able to make things exciting in spite of how bad he has been playing for the past 7-8 months.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
hahahaha i got ultra respect for ma long, its just an objective opinion. dont get pissed that zhang has more titles and even though ma long fans talked crap about he took them without beating ml, zhang beat him in the world cup and all of a sudden everybody shut their mouth :D :D:D:D

dont get so annoyed my friend, its was funny. even at the match point zhang lost the point more like ma won it.

p.s. dont feed the trolls

p.s. i wonder what everybody will say if zhang clinches another olympic title, that would be hilarious

I know I know, Zhang is the best and smartest player in this planet :) Only problem is that he often forgot his smartness when he lost TWICE against Jang Woojin in "minor" stage like Asian Championship or Fergerl in "super minor" tourney like Polish Open recently. Probably not his fault, only because there was no fan willingly screamed out loud to remind him of his smartness during his loss, or you should do it sometimes dude ^^

Well yeah, I do hope he will win OG medal too, if LGL wants to send him, FZD and ML are all sick, and pray to god that youngster Jang Woojin is not gonna show up on his way too :)

Just kidding, let's sit back and enjoy the upcoming show of great potential FZD and "stupid but winning" ML, my friend :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Read 3 reviews
Well, Ma long has good understanding of Fan's game, but once in a while Fan gets into the head of Ma. This happened once I believe in Chinese national championship, correct me if I am wrong. Once, Ma got lucky against Fan, again in some chinese tournament.

Overall, if Fan gets too agressive, it would be regressive for him because of Ma's ability to adapt to opponent's game. This always has been his superior strength irrespective of his technical and canon like shots

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I know I know, Zhang is the best and smartest player in this planet :) Only problem is that he often forgot his smartness when he lost TWICE against Jang Woojin in "minor" stage like Asian Championship or Fergerl in "super minor" tourney like Polish Open recently. Probably not his fault, only because there was no fan willingly screamed out loud to remind him of his smartness during his loss, or you should do it sometimes dude ^^

Well yeah, I do hope he will win OG medal too, if LGL wants to send him, FZD and ML are all sick, and pray to god that youngster Jang Woojin is not gonna show up on his way too :)

Just kidding, let's sit back and enjoy the upcoming show of great potential FZD and "stupid but winning" ML, my friend :)

Well i never said that ML is stupid , i dont know where that conclusion came from hahahha, I just said that ZJK has outsmarted ma long that doenst mean ma long isnt smart. Anyway why are you irritated so much ? I just think the situation is funny!

As for jang woojin who gives a damn about pro tours or asian champs. He also lost to takakiwa and chen chien an in 2013 but he crushed everyone in the wttc 2013.

p.s. I see you deliberately avoid to answer what happened in the 2014 world cup final, now why is that ?hahhahaha

p.s.2 you are still feeding the troll :p

Reactions: ping fun