Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Came across this blade when searching for slower all wood 5 ply and have been very impressed with both build quality, balance and how it plays. 1300 Hz so off speed and hinoki outer ply's.

Attachments

• IMG_2868-1.PNG
    IMG_2868-1.PNG
    209.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2869-1.PNG
    IMG_2869-1.PNG
    216.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2870.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2872.JPG
    IMG_2872.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 81
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hello buddy, may I ask where did you bought this blade from? I’ve found couple of Japanese websites but they didn’t do international shipping. And they got 30% discount for new buyer which makes me miserable🥲
Sorry for the late reply for some reason I didn't get a notification, I bought it from https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/victas-koki-niwa-zc.

I notice your flag is from Malaysia so perhaps this Japanese site would be better instead of the europe site, I've ordered from there plenty of times in the past with international shipping https://ta-q.jp/en/new-cgi/endetail.php?mk=VI&hid=310304-310305

Reactions: Dennis Matthew
This user has no status.
Sorry for the late reply for some reason I didn't get a notification, I bought it from https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/victas-koki-niwa-zc.

I notice your flag is from Malaysia so perhaps this Japanese site would be better instead of the europe site, I've ordered from there plenty of times in the past with international shipping https://ta-q.jp/en/new-cgi/endetail.php?mk=VI&hid=310304-310305
how’s their service? Is it late?

I might wanna email them first. Bcs I’ve seen couple of post people said the Koki Niwa ZC has issue.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
how’s their service? Is it late?

I might wanna email them first. Bcs I’ve seen couple of post people said the Koki Niwa ZC has issue.
Yes, My ZC was ever so slightly slightly warped. Tabletennis11 is very fast at least to the UK. orders usually come in less than 1 week when i purchase from there.

ta-q japan usually takes 2 weeks to get to the uk

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Very nice handle color (pale skin + red/pink) as same as 506A !
View attachment 28544
IMG20240228115214.jpg

this was rather quick and I might have to upgrade my attitude to Prott shop 🤣

Now, who can tell me which is the soft side and which is the hard side

Last edited:
Reactions: JayTT and disaster3
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Hello EveryOne I am new here And this is my blade.
This ping pong paddle is called 'The Slacker' in English, inspired by the Chinese phrase '摸鱼', which literally means 'touching fish'.
View attachment 28605View attachment 28604
i have read some good review about this blade on bilibili, The maxtrix channel and Darkhouse channel. But i dont see any thing about this blade on any different page... can you review some thing about this blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
what brand is that ?
i have read some good review about this blade on bilibili, The maxtrix channel and Darkhouse channel. But i dont see any thing about this blade on any different page... can you review some thing about this blade
This blade is designed by Darkhorse, a famous table tennis writer who has been writing for 'Ping Pong World' for over 10 years, and is manufactured under contract by SWORD. As a novice, I'm not able to compare it with many other famous blades.

MOYU has a similar structure to W968, featuring an inner carbon blade with green carbon from Japan.
12f493622804462d96f7a758f7b603c3~noop.image
b73f6e1bdbe24b90818257484e57c296~noop.image

I use a penhold grip in ping pong. For forehand and reverse penhold backhand (RPB), this blade is excellent. MOYU is not highly elastic, which means it can catch the ball well, giving you enough time to generate spin. Before I used MOYU, I nearly didn't know how to use forehand topspin (although I already mastered RPB topspin). After using MOYU for a week, I gradually found the feeling for using my forehand and can occasionally use forehand topspin against backspin.

For traditional penhold blocking (blocking the ball with the forehand side like Ma Lin), because MOYU is not very elastic, I sometimes cannot push the ball past the net in Match. You should put more strength to push the ball.

Overall, MOYU suits me fine because it has saved my forehand.

Reactions: rbtitco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
This blade is designed by Darkhorse, a famous table tennis writer who has been writing for 'Ping Pong World' for over 10 years, and is manufactured under contract by SWORD. As a novice, I'm not able to compare it with many other famous blades.

MOYU has a similar structure to W968, featuring an inner carbon blade with green carbon from Japan.
12f493622804462d96f7a758f7b603c3~noop.image
b73f6e1bdbe24b90818257484e57c296~noop.image

I use a penhold grip in ping pong. For forehand and reverse penhold backhand (RPB), this blade is excellent. MOYU is not highly elastic, which means it can catch the ball well, giving you enough time to generate spin. Before I used MOYU, I nearly didn't know how to use forehand topspin (although I already mastered RPB topspin). After using MOYU for a week, I gradually found the feeling for using my forehand and can occasionally use forehand topspin against backspin.

For traditional penhold blocking (blocking the ball with the forehand side like Ma Lin), because MOYU is not very elastic, I sometimes cannot push the ball past the net in Match. You should put more strength to push the ball.

Overall, MOYU suits me fine because it has saved my forehand.
any links to this?