For Sale: DHS national equipment (rubbers and blades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
ok for starters, the throw angle of a properly boosted H3 neo national is as low as a germans tolerance for jokes. This makes it extremely hard for opponents to block strong topspins since they barely bounce of the table.

second, chenchen is one of the most trusted guys on this forum. I vouch for him. the products he sells are genuine. how can i tell? extensive research (everybody should do this). These rubbers ARE special, however, they are no holy grail which automatically make your game better. This is the reason they are hard to get but not impossible to get. People forget that the most important thing to make these rubbers work is training and dedication to the game. That said, get away from the keyboard and go practise! haha. :)

peace!

That's good thing with blue sponge, when the ball hits on the table after your looping, it drops faster than the orange sponge. Meanwhile blue sponge requires you a bit more, your body movements need to corrected, such as legs, body turning, front arm. Due to blue sponge is slightly harder, need more power to hit through as well.

Thank you for your support, Mumon, hope you still like the equipment and enjoy playing with it. Hard work... :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
ok for starters, the throw angle of a properly boosted H3 neo national is as low as a germans tolerance for jokes. This makes it extremely hard for opponents to block strong topspins since they barely bounce of the table.

second, chenchen is one of the most trusted guys on this forum. I vouch for him. the products he sells are genuine. how can i tell? extensive research (everybody should do this). These rubbers ARE special, however, they are no holy grail which automatically make your game better. This is the reason they are hard to get but not impossible to get. People forget that the most important thing to make these rubbers work is training and dedication to the game. That said, get away from the keyboard and go practise! haha. :)

peace!

yes! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Great this got sorted out.

One word to EmRat Thich: i can see the effort your putting in your videos, also this one where you are trying to protect people from wasting their money on fake items, so big up for that. However instead of bringing difficulties to people like Chen Chen, i think it would be more valuable for viewers if you could make a vid about how to identify fake rubbers and blades IMHO. Here's an example that mytt user Steven Chen has made a while ago about the different pip structures of certain DHS rubbers and how they differ.
Download (1).jpg
Download (2).jpg
I think this could be more helpful and less stressful for some.
[Emoji6]
Just my 2¢

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Any chance you could redirect to the origin of the pictures or repost them in a better quality? They're super small right now

Oops, you're absolutely right. Unfortunately i always automatically delete my recent temporary I-net files, but I'll still try to find it.
Maybe other more frequent mytt users can jump in and help out meanwhile since i'm just in my phone atm. But otherwise i'm sure i'll also find it again.

EDIT: found it sooner than i thought... Here ya go
dhsrubberpipscloseup_zps66535225.jpg
dhsrubbercomparison_zps7409ddea.jpg

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/foru...e=hurricane-skyline-pip-structure-comparisons

Last edited:
Oct 2015
Great this got sorted out.

One word to EmRat Thich: i can see the effort your putting in your videos, also this one where you are trying to protect people from wasting their money on fake items, so big up for that. However instead of bringing difficulties to people like Chen Chen, i think it would be more valuable for viewers if you could make a vid about how to identify fake rubbers and blades IMHO. Here's an example that mytt user Steven Chen has made a while ago about the different pip structures of certain DHS rubbers and how they differ.
View attachment 12584
View attachment 12585
I think this could be more helpful and less stressful for some.
[Emoji6]
Just my 2¢

Thank you. Well done. :)

Oct 2015
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Hi Chen Chen, I have a question about Chinese DHS national equipment. I have posted it before in another thread but I realised later I should just ask you directly for help. Below is my own post copied and pasted into this thread

"I am wondering if anyone knows if the new w968, with dates made in 2016 or later (I haven't seen yet any w968 made in 2017) if the blade surface is smaller compared with the older w968? Also do the new w968 blades have thicker handle compared with the older w968? I have a version of w997 made in 2014 (which I believe to be a good replica or "fu ke ban") which I really like - blade itself is like 92grams, the only two things which annoy me is the overtly large blade surface (with one side DHS Hurricane 3 and tenergy 05) and the relatively thin handle especially given such a big blade surface. Was thinking about acquiring a new w968 made in 2016 - especially if it has slightly smaller blade surface and hopefully thicker handle."

Chen Chen - do you know the blade surface dimensions of the new W968 (models made in 2016 or later) and also if the handle of the newer w968 is thicker compared with the older w968 or even w997? Thanks!

Oct 2015
Hi Chen Chen, I have a question about Chinese DHS national equipment. I have posted it before in another thread but I realised later I should just ask you directly for help. Below is my own post copied and pasted into this thread

"I am wondering if anyone knows if the new w968, with dates made in 2016 or later (I haven't seen yet any w968 made in 2017) if the blade surface is smaller compared with the older w968? Also do the new w968 blades have thicker handle compared with the older w968? I have a version of w997 made in 2014 (which I believe to be a good replica or "fu ke ban") which I really like - blade itself is like 92grams, the only two things which annoy me is the overtly large blade surface (with one side DHS Hurricane 3 and tenergy 05) and the relatively thin handle especially given such a big blade surface. Was thinking about acquiring a new w968 made in 2016 - especially if it has slightly smaller blade surface and hopefully thicker handle."

Chen Chen - do you know the blade surface dimensions of the new W968 (models made in 2016 or later) and also if the handle of the newer w968 is thicker compared with the older w968 or even w997? Thanks!

Hi MegaZZ,

Thank you for your message.

DHS did make some changes on W968 with the date starts 2016xxxx compare with older W968 and W997:
1. Heading size of the blade is smaller (158/159 mm*150 mm)
2. Handle is thicker and a bit heavier, suitable for the people who has bigger palm
3. A lazer sticker on the handle

After a couple of sessions, as far as I understood from the No.1 and 2 changes, it makes the balance of the blade better (towards central) + Holding a thicker handle feels nicer.

One thing I need to mention here is that DHS changed the whole packaging and serial number of W968 since December 2016. Photos are attached below.

New version W968
DSC_0348.jpgDSC_0398.jpgDSC_0402.jpg

Old version W968
DSC_0437.jpgDSC_0442.jpg

About the serial number (old version W968) , the date stopped in May 2016 I think. So you could find one from 201601xx to 201605xx. It is not easy to get hold of old version one now.

By the way, the replica version of W997 was all over the place at that time, the first batch serial number always starts with 20140310 xx. Then DHS stopped making W997 in 2014, due to the fact that Malong made his mind on W968 after testing W997 properly at world team championship 2014 in Japan . But I heard some news that DHS will start to make W997 again soon, which is really good news for the amateur players I guess.

Hope the information above is helpful. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: MegaZZ and Suga D
Oct 2015
Hello. Chen do you have 3 neo commercial with blue sponge? I heard from someone that, there are commercial blue sponge version, right?

Hurricane 3 neo commerical version doesn't have blue sponge. Only provincial and national version have blue sponge. :)

This user has no status.
Hurricane 3 neo commerical version doesn't have blue sponge. Only provincial and national version have blue sponge. :)

Ah thank you ...

Can you explain about the differences of quality between commercial and prov/national, since all of them using the same materials.

Should the amateur player like me use the prov/national rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Chen Chen,

Unfortunately you have not been cooperative and until we receive the information we need to confirm that your source is legitimate, we need to ban your profile.

Once you have taken the steps we need, to confirm that your sources are in fact legitimate, the ban will be lifted.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Giangt
Equipment Sales Moderator
Table Tennis Daily.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Are u serious? Dont get why are you trying to Ban his profile. Its Just an opinión

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Are u serious? Dont get why are you trying to Ban his profile. Its Just an opinión

The TTDaily Moderation Team has been working to try and confirm that Chen Chen's sources for DHS national equipment are in fact LEGITIMATE.

However, Chen Chen has been less than cooperative with the moderation team. After several requests over the course of the last several weeks, he has stonewalled in response to questions concerning his sources. Giang has sources in China that could very quickly confirm that Chen Chen is getting his equipment from a legitimate source. We have assured Chen Chen that we would not reveal or use his source. And that it would only be so Giang can verify that the products are real for the BENEFIT of TTDaily members. Even after Dan directed Chen Chen to give Giang what ever information was needed for Giang to confirm that the source is legitimate, Chen Chen gave elusive responses about why he was not going to cooperate.

For this reason we have temporarily suspended Chen Chen's membership until such time that we can confirm that he is offering REAL LEGITIMATE National products and to ensure they are not counterfeits.

When Chen Chen has fully complied with the Moderation Team he will be reinstated. And we will be able to confirm if his products are legit.

This is for the safety of ALL TTDaily members.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Status
Not open for further replies.