Der_Echte in NYC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
LOL at me

Mrs OSPH mentioned that we had to take her aunt out Sat night to celebrate aunt's bday. I began my hand waving in air and jedi mind tricked her. Told her, awww, have a TT friend coming from out of town. Would be nice to meet him and play TT.

She said maybe I can go meet my out-of-town friend earlier and then go to dinner later. She also said, dinner may be called off too.

*Fingers crossed*

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Any concrete details yet?

The concrete details are that we will head out to some part of Flushing with an arrival time of about 7pm.

Destination possibilities are NYISC or Flushing Korean club.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
For now, I have a family dinner to attend sat night. However, it may be cancelled. Also, i jedi mind tricked mrs osph, so i may have a get out of jail free card ... if i have to go to dinner, i may be able to come after dinner for a bit to hang out and depending on how much food, i may be able to play (although i've been playing horribly lately)

*crosses my fingers*

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I expect a full day in NYC Sunday as well, maybe at a different venue, maybe where ever YOU, OSPH, say will happen Sunday.... or default at SPiN Manhattan or maybe there and TT club hop like a THUNDER RUN, without the booze on Sunday.

Since it is MY adventure, I get to have input on teh venue for the first night, but I have no say whatsoever in a certain Kitchen, even though I bake at a much higher level than my TT.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
For anyone NOT knowing what a THUNDER RUN is/was... it is where you get a few buddies and go to a bar, drink a drink, the quickly go to another bar, have a quick drink, and so on... until you have visited a dozen places per hour for several hours... you can imagine the hijinks and stupidity of such a mission... but imagine doing that with TT clubs... you would need one awesum ride to get to all the hot spot TT clubs.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Will defer to Carl on the sitrep on SPIN on sundays - not sure if i can make it sunday, will reiterate you are coming out of town ... so i can make it both sat and sun

and also 42andbackpains may be able to join, he has better chance of joining than i do lol, so will defer to him on sunday

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Maybe she will respect and fear (yeah right.) my Asian name of ? ?? then allow you to play unlimited.

Since it shows ??? as the Chinese characters, here is a snippet.

wong1.JPG

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
OSPH, I am not just coming out of town, I am escaping a historically EPIC tropical rain that is flooding our nation's capital to visit you and other TT friends. Your wife can get the satisfaction of seeing a German/Korean reflexive retorting TT player whose like will never be cloned in the next 10,000 years. Plus, you get to be the hero and press the button to send the Goon Squad who pursues us to Carl's basement Septic Tank filled to the gills with London Sewer Rats.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I can always move the show, but this time I want to start out at Korea Flushing. I am involving the Koreans on the Goon Squad chase a bit. We have had missions where we club hopped. Might ought to visit Master Robert Chen one of these days too.

I am also balling out on Sunday, so plenty of opportunity to go to nyisc.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I expect a full day in NYC Sunday as well, maybe at a different venue, maybe where ever YOU, OSPH, say will happen Sunday.... or default at SPiN Manhattan or maybe there and TT club hop like a THUNDER RUN, without the booze on Sunday.

Since it is MY adventure, I get to have input on teh venue for the first night, but I have no say whatsoever in a certain Kitchen, even though I bake at a much higher level than my TT.

Hahaha. FYI, I told my mom that I told you she would attack you with a spatula ninja style if you tried to bake in her kitchen the first time she met you.

Saturday night I will give my wife and daughter a break and Der and I will stay at my mom's place. More space. Also, my wife might attack me with a spatula ninja style if I had Der stay over. Even though, if I introduced him to her, my wife would definitely get along with Der.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
You wife would surely know if she saw even one pic of me or read 2 of our adventures... she knows if she asked me to get you into a grip hold for her, I would do it, then it would be over. You mom tell me to grab you so she could whup up on you I would do it... that is the right thing to do. I might somehow get myself between the ladle and your tail to take one for the team, but if the ladies ask, they are gunna get their way.

I know enough about vittles to do for 5 women in a kitchen, that is no tall tale, I know enough to keep a platoon alive, no fib either, so I make myself useful where ever I go.

In the TT club, there is enough data public on me to show I am worth the trouble.

Either way, whatever we do as individual TTD memebrs, TT payers, or team players, it is gunna be a blast.

I already got some Korean Goon Squad LULZ lined up, everyone brace themselves, it is gunna get REAL.