Der_Echte in NYC

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It looks like festivities will commence at the Flushing Korean club at about 3pm and my guess is, they will go on till about midnight.

https://goo.gl/maps/dPE7zC58jXK2

4519 162nd St, Flushing, NY 11358

Other venues we may visit at some point are Robert Chen's new Flushing club. And NYISC.

Sent from the Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Goon squad dropped into the East River and USDCarl and Der_Echte drive off.

e1a6b11b9281d9b8d827d27654d7d2d2.jpg

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Anyone thinking osph is 1400 can double lick the toe jam from both my feet. Osph made points on 80 percent of his serves, often from a smash that left a 40 mm hole in the wall behind me.

On the other side of the coin, osph was nice enough to cough up points on 90 percent plus of my serves to make my swag go up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I played loads of TT yesterday. I was playing from about 4:00pm straight to about 10:00pm. At 10:00pm in the middle of a match with Ming, I felt my energy level crash. Knowing I had to wake up at 7am, I changed, sat down and had a beer from out of William's secret stash.

William had all the Korean people from the club laughing in fits when he was celebrating points won by yelling in Korean and flexing his bicep!!!!! I wish I had some of that on video.

PPH and I got a pretty good win off Der_Echte and a guy from the NYC Table Tennis email list (Information Man). I got to play doubles matches with Der_Echte, PPH and Information Man and a MyTT forum member (whose forum name I don't know) as my partner. I also played singles matches vs Unknown MyTT Forum Name (I do know his real name but not his forum name, hahaha), Information Man, Der_Echte, PPH and 42&backpains.

I will say this: 42&BP has just switched to smooth on BH instead of pips and he is playing at least a level better. In fact, for the first time, he took a tight match from me at deuce in the 5th and staved off 2 match points on my serve. Good stuff.

Also, there was one KRAZY point in the match between Der and PPH that made me realize I had to film at least a little of the match. If I got that point on video it would have been one for the highlight reels. Both of them asked me why I missed it. And I had to reply that it was what made me realize I had to get some of their play on video.