DHS Hurricane Hao III FL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hey guys, ttnpp.com is selling their DHS Hurricane Hao III FL for a price of $93 down from $153, I am very tempted to buy it. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever used it and how it compares to say HL3 or a Viscaria? I know that the composition has a glass-carbon layer. Thanks. :)

Why not try the DHS PG 13 which is a cheaper version of Hao 3?

http://www.dhs-sports.com/portal/content/15501?type=999

This user has no status.
I ordered this blade for that price, and the blade just arrived my country today, i will be delivered it tomorrow or after tomorrow at maximum.

I didn't think once or twice when i saw that price and ordered it, i know there is cheaper version similar, but i look for top quality always.

Now i just keep searching about the best rubbers i can use for this blade, Tenergy 05 is always the first choice and the standard to compare other rubbers to it, so i will keep looking around and hope to find suitable rubbers for it, according to reviews this blade shines mostly far from table, so maybe i should think about a rubber for that purpose, but i want a speedy rubber, i don't care about spin because i have plenty of blades to use spin for.