DHS W968 (Ma Long personal blade) - URGENT HELP NEEDED

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
As the title suggests, I am purchasing this blade in a matter of days, most likely Monday and have receieved photos of the intended blade. Aside from a tiny bit of damage on the blade itself (which I have no problem with) everything else seems fine in terms of grain. It is a brand new 2016 year of issue blade.

If anyhing looks out of place I would love to hear about it, I have researched the blade itself a lot however a second opinion never hurts.

image5.jpgimage4.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I was able to validate the serial number, I'm extremely confident that it's legitimate. I will put a picture up in he next few minutes of the serial number itself. Was torn between this and a Tiago Apolonia ZLC however I am too much of a fanboy and frankly I love the Chinese style of play. Can't wait!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
love.jpg

Here is the serial number. I haven't seen one of the full one yet but I am 100% confident that it is legitimate; it's a beautiful blade!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Yeah I know and trust the supplier and have no concerns regarding this blade. Looking forward to get it, frankly I am lucky to be able to get a 2016 version especially considering it's the same year of issue as a Ma Long's Rio win, the previous few I had found were pre-2016...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Just getting a second opinion. I know the seller and trust him, the reason I posted a thread is because I'm torn between this and a Tiago Apolonia ZLC although I'm leaning towards the Tiago Apolonia ZLC...kwl