Maybe I don't need this many rubbers...

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
20230727_005438.jpg

Starting to think that I bought too many rubbers...
still missing Sanwei Gear Nano (domestic version of Hyper) and the pink Sword Ares IMO.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
View attachment 26045

still missing Sanwei Gear Nano (domestic version of Hyper) and the pink Sword Ares IMO.
Nee, not too many I assume you only show us 1 of each that you got but actually own several of each.
Especially LAC you will need at least half a dozen to get you started at the rate they are shitting themselves

Last edited:
Jan 2023
Nee, not too many I assume you only sow us 1 of each that you got but actually own several of each.
Especially LAC you will need at least half a dozen to get you started at the rate they are shitting themselves
No just one of each because I have decided to stop buying new blades and stick with 1 main bat + 1 back up bat. I will only change rubbers on my main bat regularly.

I doubt I will ever get another LAC if it doesn't last me a month (25 to 30 hours of play).

Reactions: JJ Ng and lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
View attachment 26045

Not bad, but you're missing some key rubbers. You're missing Loki GTX, Bloom Power.

Try AK47 red and tell me if it isn't fast and powerful.

Try T3 and tell me if it isn't oddly similar to Glayzer.

Jan 2023
Not bad, but you're missing some key rubbers. You're missing Loki GTX, Bloom Power.

Try AK47 red and tell me if it isn't fast and powerful.

Try T3 and tell me if it isn't oddly similar to Glayzer.
I am not getting bloom power because I hate getting non-ITTF approved versions, just a personal thing. I don't think I will get GTX, LOKI is taking up a large portion of my rubbers already.

I have seen others using AK47 Red and it really impressed me that's why I bought it, really looking forward to play with it.

Not sure about the T3 Glayzer comparison as I don't know anyone using Glayzer. If I really like the T3 I might consider getting the T3 special w81 version. Oh no, another LOKI rubber...they are great but I hate brittle sponge, so messy when cut.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
View attachment 26045

You can't sleep, tossing and turning in your duvet, occasionally breaking out in cold sweat. You turn to the bed rest and look at the digital clock. It reads 2:05am. Gawd! Time passes ever so slowly.

You switch on the lights and see your multitude of beloved lying on the other bed, still dressed. You have yet to consummate your relationship with them, all still in their original packaging, have never been undressed before.

You knew deep in your heart, you are missing the ONE, you knew you need to get her. You've even click add to cart a few months ago. All you need to do is just to click BUY NOW!

You are confused, you feel like you will betray the rest. It is now 3.15am, you have been staring at your IPhone 14max Pro screen for like an hour plus. With a sigh of trepidation, your finger softly glide towards the bottom part of the screen and touch the BUY NOW icon.

You heave a sigh of relief, so many months of uncertainty lead to this moment of clarity. Now you know, you understand: Resistance is futile.
IMG_6440.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I am not getting bloom power because I hate getting non-ITTF approved versions, just a personal thing. I don't think I will get GTX, LOKI is taking up a large portion of my rubbers already.

I have seen others using AK47 Red and it really impressed me that's why I bought it, really looking forward to play with it.

Not sure about the T3 Glayzer comparison as I don't know anyone using Glayzer. If I really like the T3 I might consider getting the T3 special w81 version. Oh no, another LOKI rubber...they are great but I hate brittle sponge, so messy when cut.
Bloom Power is ITTF approved. the new versions on Aliexpress should have the ITTF logo on it.

It's like a boosted Battle 2, excellent out of package.

Let's see what else. You got big dipper, which is very good. HK1997 with a little bit of booster is quite fun to play on backhand, not bad. But mine was WAY softer than it was advertised. It's listed as being harder than AK47, but I found that to be nowhere near reality. My AK47 is like 50d ESN. my HK1997 was like 40d ESN.

Reactions: Choosikick
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
You can't sleep, tossing and turning in your duvet, occasionally breaking out in cold sweat. You turn to the bed rest and look at the digital clock. It reads 2:05am. Gawd! Time passes ever so slowly.

You switch on the lights and see your multitude of beloved lying on the other bed, still dressed. You have yet to consummate your relationship with them, all still in their original packaging, have never been undressed before.

You knew deep in your heart, you are missing the ONE, you knew you need to get her. You've even click add to cart a few months ago. All you need to do is just to click BUY NOW!

You are confused, you feel like you will betray the rest. It is now 3.15am, you have been staring at your IPhone 14max Pro screen for like an hour plus. With a sigh of trepidation, your finger softly glide towards the bottom part of the screen and touch the BUY NOW icon.

You heave a sigh of relief, so many months of uncertainty lead to this moment of clarity. Now you know, you understand: Resistance is futile.
View attachment 26046
You are horrible - but i like you 😁😁😁

Jan 2023
What colours did you get these rubbers in? Two of each in red and black?

If you get the Sanwei Gear Nano, please do a review.
Just 1 sheet per model, usually red for backhand and black for forehand. If I get the gear nano and it doesn't jump the queue it'd probably be 2025 when I try it out...