Polička 2024 (Czech Rep.)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
People from czech TT-forum are organizing a TT meeting in town Polička, 31.5.-2.6.2024. They do this every year, in diff. towns. The accommodation is taken care of. There will be 12 tables from Friday 14:00 till Sunday 12:00 NONSTOP.

The meals are in the price, bier is there. The capacity is 80 people, there is still about 20 free places. I was thinking, perhaps someone from neighbouring countries would be interested to join us, and the main organizer agreed with this posting.

I want to tell that first the level doesn't matter, there are almost all levels, from non-registered players, and lower leagues to higher leagues, and occasionally quite high.

Second, the atmosphere is friendly, it's more like a "fest". That is guaranteed. When I joined the TT-forum and expressed some of my non-mainstream views, some people reacted a bit aggressively. However, during meeting, this was cleared and plays zero role. We all see, that we are TT-players first and foremost. So no need to worry about this either.

If someone would like to join, then should you have problems with registration, because it's in czech language, or anything, please drop me a private message. Cheers.