Who will win the Pro Tour Grand Finals!?

• Ma Long

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

• Gao Ning

• Dimitrij Ovtcharov

• Lee Sang Su

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other - Comment below

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow im live at the Pro Tour Grand Finals and ive got access to wifi hehe..

The venue is awesome!! Looks so good and will be even better for London 2012. Ill post pictures when I get in tonight! :) Enjoy the live straming here everyone

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Wicked Dan!

There looks like a ton of empty seats behind in the Xu Xin - Wang Hao match. Wish I would of gone now. Great stuff on the recording of that match.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wicked Dan!

There looks like a ton of empty seats behind in the Xu Xin - Wang Hao match. Wish I would of gone now. Great stuff on the recording of that match.

Hey Shaun! Long time no speak bro! Hows you?

That was not my recording unfortunately :( My camera broke a few months back and I cannot afford a new one.

Yeah the tournament is awesome! Its a shame you couldn't come down to watch it mate.

Hope all is well

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Met MaLin and his Mrs in the Excel centre, quite by chance after the mens QF's - they seemed to be in a bit of a 'deep' convo, I asked for an autograph and got one....his mrs was nice, cos malin sort of gestured initially that he was talking, and his mrs sort of gestured that he should sign it quickly - and he listened very quickly and did! LOL

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I used my phone to take some footage... not the best footage but gives you a little idea what its like at the Pro Tour Grand Finals, and also the Olympic Table Tennis Arena for London 2012!

I must say, I love it! Its quite small will only hold 4000 spectators, but I think it will be compact creating an amazing atmosphere. Looking forward to it :)

Video view of the Arena

Photo 1

Womens Doubles Match! Awesome tables, lighting and floor! Lots of debates on the colour of the floor, will be interesting if they keep the blue flooring for the games in London

grandfinal1.jpg

Photo 2

Other angle

grandfinal2.jpg

Photo 3

Backstage tables for the spectators to have a hit around.

grandfinal3.jpg

Ill try get some more footage tomorrow, just my phone does not last long in battery.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Met MaLin and his Mrs in the Excel centre, quite by chance after the mens QF's - they seemed to be in a bit of a 'deep' convo, I asked for an autograph and got one....his mrs was nice, cos malin sort of gestured initially that he was talking, and his mrs sort of gestured that he should sign it quickly - and he listened very quickly and did! LOL

u make me so jelous!

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Nice photos Dan. do you get the superstars walking around the arena and buying stuff from the stalls? At wimbledon it's normal to see the players walking around the outside courts and it was so easy to get their photos and autographs.

Oh by the way, did you manage to get into their warm up area? In the English Open you did, and you get to hit with Ma Lin...you should walk up to Ma Lin and say "hey ol buddy, remember me? Fancy a few strokes?" hahaha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Wtf guys.. chinese speaking guys..
I just saw interview with Wang Hao and.. I dont understand!
Its like Wang says 2-3 words and the translator is talking 2 minutes, lol..
What he really said???

yeah i just saw it on the ittf page. looked very disrespectful. he really said two word and the translator talked that much. cant understand. hope that someone could translate it. i could imagine that is just was like "say this ...". and the reporter is a very sympathic guy. love him :) :) but maybe wang hao had no time, because of doubles finale or something.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Nice photos Dan. do you get the superstars walking around the arena and buying stuff from the stalls? At wimbledon it's normal to see the players walking around the outside courts and it was so easy to get their photos and autographs.

Oh by the way, did you manage to get into their warm up area? In the English Open you did, and you get to hit with Ma Lin...you should walk up to Ma Lin and say "hey ol buddy, remember me? Fancy a few strokes?" hahaha

Thanks Azlan. Hmmm not so much in this tournament. Its very well maintained. Loads of security. Need pass if you want to go backstage. Its like a complete separate section from the spectators. I was sitting next to Guo Yue yesterday, people came up to her and asked for autographs and she refused so I didn't want to ask for anything, like picture.

That is the only Chinese Star I saw in the crowd yesterday. Maybe it will be different today as the finals are on. We will see.

Haha I would love to repeat that knock again, but this time with my own bat and table tennis shoes lol :)

I will try get some more photos and vids today.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Ma Long Ftw !!!!!! im So w8less to watch the final! hehehe i think Ma long is gonna win, no doubt but i think Zhang's flips are gonna cuz troubles to Ma Long :p