Who do you think will win the Rio Olympics 2016?

• Ma Long

Votes: 106 67.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Dimitirj Ovtcharov

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Jeoung Youngsik

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Semi Final Schedule - Men and Women

Time displayed in Rio

Women Matches take place today 10th August 2016

Li Xiaoxia vs Ai Fukuhara (10am)
Ding Ning vs Kim Song (11am)
Women's Singles Bronze Medal Match (8.30pm)
Women's Singles Gold Medal Match (9.30pm)

Men Matches take place tomorrow 11th August 2016

Ma Long vs Jun Mizutani (10am)
Zhang Jike vs Vladimir Samsonov (11am)
Men's Singles Bronze Medal Match (8.30pm)
Men's Singles Gold Medal Match (9.30pm)

UK users Live Stream: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36674339

More stream links below

Administrator
Oct 2010
Crazy scoreline! Li Xiaoxia storms into the final of #Rio2016 with a 4-0 win over Ai Fukuhara! Score: 11-4, 11-3, 11-1, 11-1

CpgFcKwXEAQ17WQ.jpg:large

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Question : If Samsonov loses to Zhang Jike , does he still get a bronze or is there a third place play off ?

And I did not think I would be saying this in this olympics , even though Zhang Jike has a better chance to beat Ma Long than anybody else right now, I would still root for the Evergreen Tree when he plays Jike ... , but if he manages to beat him , he better beat Ma Long .... ! :p ...

Sorry @NextLevel , our man got a little too nervous is what I think , why else so many half long serves ... I think that handed the initiative to Ma Long in the 2nd set and he just got to a higher place mentally after that ...

? dont think aruna was nervous, his plan was clear on that serves, force ma long to pivot and BH punch kill whatever topspin comes back. he knew he didnt have chances at a rally so he went all out, pretty clever if you ask me, regardless the result

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
I agree with NextLevel. It was clear Aruna had not seen that type of spin often. He was struggle to return serve and was not use to getting pulled so wide to his right in rally. Long knew Aruna like to stay left and hit as many FH as possible, so he attacked with heavy spin and pace to his wide FH side and the ball was kick more to right after bounce.

Im sure Aruna has see balls to his wide fh side before, but not with amount of sidespin and pace Long puts on ball.

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Can someone remember me why ding ning was picked to rio? She is not defending the title and also not a number 1 in rankings.

The title holder has nothing to do with who is eligible to qualify for the next oly,pics

coaching staff prefered ding ning over lsw, lsw clearly having some mental issues. they both lost though in the olympic qualifiers

the first invitation was send to LSW the chinese federation has the right to reject it and on and on untill they send invitation to ding ning