Who will win the Slovenian open 2012 ???

• Ma Long

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Gao Ning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bastian Steger

• Patrick Baum

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (write below)

• Total voters
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
I voted for JOO! haha I dunno, I just have a good feeling about him. I hope Zhang jike and Ding ning plays better this time!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Chen Hongtao, who defeated Robinot earlier, just got disqualified. I wonder why...

Same here. I was glad to see a North American player in the draw, at least Eugene Wang made it to the next round. What an upset over Gao Ning! But Gao also lost in the first round in Hungary, he might be struggling. I was also looking forward to seeing how Kim Min Seok does. Are they all equipment DQ's?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Well he had said he had reduced his training hours and it had really helped him cope with the injury, i think it's more about managing it, seems like a permanent injury perhaps

I've read somewhere before that his recurring injury might be due to his technique, which seems to generate a lot of power from rotating his hip/midsection. That would certainly be a strain on the body after a few years, especially with the amount of torque he gets.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The full 1st round draw is out. http://www.ittf.com/competitions/test/matches_per_round1.asp?s_Event_Type=MS&Competition_ID=2107&rnd=64
I'm curious as there are no Japanese contingent as I thought the Japanese Nationals are over.

Thanks azlan. You are right. I wonder why there are no Japanese men.

It looks like Yan An will play Chen Weixing. That will be interesting but I think Yan An can take care of him. Unfortunately, it looks like Yan An and Zhang Jike will face off against each other before either of them can face Joo Se Hyuk. I would like to see Yan An against Joo. But I don't want either Yan An or Zhang Jike to go out in the third round. I would have liked to see both of them have a good tournament.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
patrick franziska won against tiago apolonia. niiiiiiiiice :D

Yeah he looked very promising. I'm looking forward to watching him tomorrow.

I also loved the way Simon Gauzy played against Zhang Jike. The young French team will dominate Europe soon and its great to see they are having an impact on the Chinese!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Yeah he looked very promising. I'm looking forward to watching him tomorrow.

I also loved the way Simon Gauzy played against Zhang Jike. The young French team will dominate Europe soon and its great to see they are having an impact on the Chinese!

I agree, I can't wait to see how all the young French players do this year. It's already been a great start for Gauzy.

Oct 2011
Yeah, what happened to the disqualification?

Can't wait for the YAN AN vs ZHANG JIKE! I have a bad feeling about ZJK tho. I dunno. I hope he beats Yan An. Whether he does or not, he'll surely have a hard time with Yan. Will it be broadcasted?

Will it be Ma Lin vs Wang Hao or Oh Sang Eun vs Wang Hao?! HAHAHA I'm excited for this game!

Xu Xin will now be able to experience The New Joo!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
yeah what happend with kim min seok and the canadian guy?

seems that ma long had a hard match against he zhiwen, if i look at every single game. very close. now the rematch against tokic :)
another interesting match will be young seo hyun deok against veteran ma lin ;)
this will be the last round for the germans, i think. patrick franziska facing xu xin and patrick baum facing joo se hyuk :D dont think that they have a chance ...
the most interesting match will be yan an VS zhang jike. yan an punished chen weixing with 4-0 very clear. he seems to be in a good form ;)

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
In Hungarian Open there were a couple of disqualifications for VOC levels in rubber, so bat testing essentially. Great to see Patrick Franziska back out there, he's been suffering from an injury also in the second half of last year. I'm looking forward to Baum v Joo, Tokic v Ma Long and Yan An v ZJK ! can't wait :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Yeah,I can't wait for Bojan Tokic vs Ma Long Part 2!:cool: