table tennis tips "Increase Spin in table tennis by Chinese coaching"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Yes, and he has also been transparent with it if you have been following his videos. And why does it matter? "His" theories (videos) works and helps other to elevate their game, which is exactly why he makes them. That's all that counts. I feel that people who complain about this guy Emrat really have no bearing to do so and just can't find anything else to talk about.

I have no proof but I think EmRatThich is a scam.
I feel like i've seen the footage in other videos, it would not even be original material

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
We'll see.
IMO all the hallmarks are there. The strange language. The accurate info mixed with outright bs. The way he draws in people. Plus the sock puppets where he is praising himself.

Unless he has a lot of sock puppet subscribers for his youtube channel, its a bit hard to get that many viewers. Also think that most of his stuff is on gaming and this is just another way of getting more viewers.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
Let's discuss on the video content instead of concentrating on the poster's credibility. You guys are so distracting.

So .. I start the question here: Has anyone tried the new holding technique yet? How is it? I have been a TT players for years and know I do not have a good grip as my palm gets blisters easily. Maybe the technique in his video helps?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Haha. You're from the UK, that must mean that you're Sherlock. With your reasoning the world is still flat.

We'll see.
IMO all the hallmarks are there. The strange language. The accurate info mixed with outright bs. The way he draws in people. Plus the sock puppets where he is praising himself.

says Aging is a killer
Haha. You're from the UK, that must mean that you're Sherlock. With your reasoning the world is still flat.

Perhaps, Rick. People from Vancouver, like yourself, are so much more advanced in your thinking. Look how you have this thread buzzing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Im surprised that people are surprised by his clickbaiting tactics. I mean really what did you expect? I guess sometimes we humans like more debating about stuff that actually do not matter

Emrat has the right to name his videos whatever he likes and specify his content again, however he likes. Instead of endless/pointless conversations wouldnt it be better to promote/discuss channels that DO have "chinese secrets" or however you wanna call it (its not of significant importance anyway) with content that is actually very usefull

pingskills, tt edge, matt hetherington, tony

and this guy right here who happens to be an actual chinese coach and focuses on every little detail

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NJj8pFbzwxgj0pr3Vb0oaVQhI8MJ854

the translation to english is sometimes "misleading" but the effort and total result are 100 % gold for everyone. noob to amateur even to semipro or pro level

in fact I will make a thread just for the fun of it, this guy totally deserves it ! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
Im surprised that people are surprised by his clickbaiting tactics. I mean really what did you expect? I guess sometimes we humans like more debating about stuff that actually do not matter

Emrat has the right to name his videos whatever he likes and specify his content again, however he likes. Instead of endless/pointless conversations wouldnt it be better to promote/discuss channels that DO have "chinese secrets" or however you wanna call it (its not of significant importance anyway) with content that is actually very usefull

pingskills, tt edge, matt hetherington, tony

and this guy right here who happens to be an actual chinese coach and focuses on every little detail

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NJj8pFbzwxgj0pr3Vb0oaVQhI8MJ854

the translation to english is sometimes "misleading" but the effort and total result are 100 % gold for everyone. noob to amateur even to semipro or pro level

in fact I will make a thread just for the fun of it, this guy totally deserves it ! :)

I agree. I actually find it interesting that people care so much about things they ultimately have no control over instead of just focusing on themselves and what they can do to get better. So if you don't think they're credible (which you have all right to do) then simply ignore it and move on to things that you believe will help you.

It is however quite good that people do question their credibility as Carl does so that beginners or whoever might give it a second thought and not believe everything they hear.

Same goes for other things, for example Harimoto's screaming which again receives too much attention. This attention in the right way might lead to him screaming less. But getting upset about it on this forum, for example, is going to do nothing.. so perhaps it's better to focus on other things. If it takes away your enjoyment from watching him, then don't watch him. Saying that, it's still not something I condone or like.

What I believe we need more of on this forum is exactly what you just posted - more attention to useful and probably more credible resources than pages of arguments or attacks on one who isn't quite as relevant. I've been wanting to post my playlist of tutorials/clips on serves which I've found useful, perhaps this is something people would be interested in?

This is just me of course, I suppose some people enjoy arguing about things.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Here is how these things go:

You are right that these principles are not news for the pro players. I didn't say it is new in my tutorial video.

And yet, here is a quote from 9:07 in the video taken word for word just how it is spelled in the subtitle:

"It's not new to many Chinese coaches. However, not many western coach or players know the truth behind it."

It sounds like one of his two quotes has to be off somewhere.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy