Who do you think will win the World Championships?

• Ma Long

Votes: 65 37.6%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 67 38.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Timo Boll

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I want hirano to win, china vs china women final is too boring at this point. I don't mind seeing ZJK vs ML final though
Fzd is definitely going to be one of the finalists. Don't know who will be against him. Probably another Chinese, unless there is an upset like jeoung sangeun beating ma long in asian champs

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I don't understand why no one complain about annoying fandom of Zjk but talk a lot on immature 13 year old player

Gửi từ SM-J700H của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

fans dont play table tennis and are not so loud when watching highlights or a live game either

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Actually now i feel so annoyed. I'd like the way audience give a big clap to encourage both players rather than shouting their favorite name

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Is Jike too proud to fight in a match against a lower ranked opponent? I don't want his career to end like this. He got a free ticket to WTTC due to injury, going out like this would be very bad reputation

dont think its a matter of pride, he has been studied well from the koreans and he is not as confident anymore

Reactions: Suga D and ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I don't understand why no one complain about annoying fandom of Zjk but talk a lot on immature 13 year old player

You just compared the attitude of a player vs the spectators! Why apple is different than orange?? :) Such a question will be pretty tough to answer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Give credit to Sangsu, he is the dragon killer: two years ago it was Dima, now ZJK! Koreans move so fast, like a lightning. So fun to see both Jang Woojin turn the corners soooooo fast.

Υeap, Lee was a beast today his decision making/serves was predictable in crucial points and if he address that issue why not make it to the medals or even the final. he will face the winner of samsonov vs gionis if Im not mistaken and I dont think he will have a problem who ever he meets