Der_Echte in NYC

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
See you tomorrow Nextlevel and drive safely. Carl is on vacation and dont know if he is back in town yet.

I just got on the ground back in NYC. It would be fun to meet up. But I am teaching from 8am-3pm. I will go to Spin around 4pm. I meeting a few friends. If you guys want to come, feel free to. I know 42andbackpains has a car. I am guessing you are also mobile NextLevel. You may have to drive back to Phily, but if you want to drop in, it would be great to meet up.

Otherwise, have a great tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I just got on the ground back in NYC. It would be fun to meet up. But I am teaching from 8am-3pm. I will go to Spin around 4pm. I meeting a few friends. If you guys want to come, feel free to. I know 42andbackpains has a car. I am guessing you are also mobile NextLevel. You may have to drive back to Phily, but if you want to drop in, it would be great to meet up.

Otherwise, have a great tournament.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Tournament will probably end too late for me to hop over, more so because I am not coming alone. Will do it some other time.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Next adventure coming up this Saturday September 5th starting at about 5pm. I will try to get there earlier if I can.

If you are in the NYC area, come and join us.

We will meet up at Shao Yu's club:

NYISC:
1535 126th Street 2nd floor
College point NY 11356

Tel: 718 358 8860

http://www.indoorsportsny.com/

This promises to be a lot of fun.

Sent from my OuterSpacePhone using TroubleMakerTalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I intend to be there around 6pm Sat give or take an hour.

Wow. At leat 1.5 miles from subway. I was gonna check into motel park car and go subway.

I guess it is Uber here I come.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Buzz me on fb messenger. Maybe i can come pick u up from the Subway. Save some uber dollars. More dollars for beer...lol

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
By the way ABC kicked azz at Winchester again.

Is Carl & Friends gonna take pics of Abe wrestling my Beast Mod Kim Jung Hoon from meez? :D

Still... it looks like I regained my old Korean level and a better be close to table... so we see how it goez.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
See that, I should have said festivities start at 4pm. Der_Echte wants to be late to his own party!

BTW, veggie juice for Der_Echte can definitely be on me. If for nothing else, for how much he puts up with my bad sense of humor.

But I think some of our close scrapes with the goon squad will earn him a second veggie juice as well. Not sure why he likes veggie juice though.

So I am moving the time up. Festivities start at 4pm. Hahaha.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
See that, I should have said festivities start at 4pm. Der_Echte wants to be late to his own party!

BTW, veggie juice for Der_Echte can definitely be on me. If for nothing else, for how much he puts up with my bad sense of humor.

But I think some of our close scrapes with the goon squad will earn him a second veggie juice as well. Not sure why he likes veggie juice though.

Alright Marvin teh Martian, it is only because I will have to dodge frypans on my way out if I try to leave before 1 PM. It is a 4+ hr drive and I still gotta check into a motel first and make my way up there by subway.

If back pains wants to send the limousine to pick me up, great, if he straps me to his front radiator and and plays bumper carz all the way back to hiz club, great. If not, I will move at the speed of NYC subway system.

Aint no way I'm gunna drive with after missions of beerz/chicken before/during/after, no way. Better to be a bit later than expected and still be around to enjoy life I sez.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

I started the veggie juice thing as a way to responsibly involve Agold many moons ago before the goon squad capers, and seemed to have carried it by default.

Reactions: Suga D