Who do you think will win the Polish Open 2015?

• Ma Long

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcos Freitas

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Koki Niwa

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Wong Chun Ting has a resemblance of Sakuragi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk.

sakuragi.jpgwongchunting.jpg

I don't think he has elbow issue, I found him pretty powerfull, more than usual. He lost this match because of his serves returns (which were terrible) and his global inconsistency on BH side. Fegerl played well, he was not dominated on the BH-BH rallies and his serves won him a ton of points. Almost all Fegerl serves were on ZJK FH side and since ZJK doesnt want to use FH for serves returns...despite many many many mistakes on his BH flick, Fegerl just had to capitalize on ZJK BH flicks inconsistency).

Bh flick seems to be less and less "dominant" these past months (at pro level).

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
ZJK is still having trouble with his arm or wut? His play is not explosive and he often grabbed his elbow after a point.
Look how he caused a powerful fzd trouble in the final, you may want to think again why zjk lost. Fegerl has certainly proved that he got huge potential.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
All the fans in the Chinese forum are talking about Fegerl's serves. Are these serves hidden?

It's very difficult to judge from camera POV, but when I first saw his serve I immediately had that thought. Then after a while, I was quite sure some are hidden.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
It's very difficult to judge from camera POV, but when I first saw his serve I immediately had that thought. Then after a while, I was quite sure some are hidden.

+1 I felt the same way, I am reasonably convinced that there were a few serves which were hidden (ball coming too close into his body after toss). Still I wouldn't like to take anything away from his performance. He totally earned the respect of everyone and deserves it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Interesting results. Props to Fegerl. That is a darn good performance. Unfortunately, now the CNT coaching staff are going to analyze a bunch of footage of Fegerl to figure out tactics to break his game down.

That is as big a threat as Chinese top players have faced in years. It is different than one top CNT player having a bad match. 2 top CNT players struggling against the same European player not named Timo Boll or Michael Maze hasn't happened since....well....since those two guys were at the top of their game. Which seems like a pretty long time to me.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

Reactions: fz29888
ZJK lost the game because of his injury .. It was clear that he had sore in his right arm , but what about healthy FZD ?? Stefan put him in a bad trouble . it shows there aren't so much difference between injures ZJK and healthy FZD ...but Fegerl was fantastic indeed

lol what is this logic ? You will conclude also that Fegerl is better than Xu Xin since Xu Xin lost 4-2 to FZD ?
Please.....
ZJK didn't lost because of an injury, he lost because he was inconsistent on his BH, making tons of errors with in serves returns. He also lost because Fegerl had insane backahnd block today. Same for FZD, he had very hard time dealing with Fegerl's serves and insane blocks.

Of course, once all his serves will be 200% analyzed, Fegerl will face much more difficulties, but it doesn't change the fact that his BH block is absolutely insane and he is showing a path for euro players : practice your block, you won't win against chinese by counter-looping.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
lol what is this logic ? You will conclude also that Fegerl is better than Xu Xin since Xu Xin lost 4-2 to FZD ?
Please.....
ZJK didn't lost because of an injury, he lost because he was inconsistent on his BH, making tons of errors with in serves returns. He also lost because Fegerl had insane backahnd block today. Same for FZD, he had very hard time dealing with Fegerl's serves and insane blocks.

Of course, once all his serves will be 200% analyzed, Fegerl will face much more difficulties, but it doesn't change the fact that his BH block is absolutely insane and he is showing a path for euro players : practice your block, you won't win against chinese by counter-looping.
:)Well I Did'nt say Fegerl was better than any one in my post . I meant the injury effected zjk's game and he had problem in returning fegerl's serve ... wrote sth strange?!?!?!!? I just wanted to say even FZD in good form had problem vs stefan .