PDA

View Full Version : Which member of Tibhar Evolution has the highest throw angle

Zaid323918
03-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Hi all,
Someone asked me which rubber from the Evolution family has the highest throw angle. I am thinking it is FX-P but I am not sure and the person who asked me may need a bit more speed.
Thanks

apaulc07
03-12-2017, 08:00 PM
FX-P or FX-S.. but if you need more speed, why not try the MX-P? almost same throw angle as the FX-P..

Clu37
03-12-2017, 08:52 PM
The FX-P has the highest throw angle, the lowest being MX-S. For more speed, I agree with apaulc07. MX-P has the best "balance" of the series, but I'm pretty sure MX-S is faster from what I've read. MX-P gives off more speed based on rubber instead of body motion, while MX-S relies on body motion/acceleration instead of rubber power itself.

Zaid323918
03-12-2017, 09:27 PM
FX-P or FX-S.. but if you need more speed, why not try the MX-P? almost same throw angle as the FX-P..

The player tried MX-P and thought it was too fast. I'll tell him to give FX-P a try.

Vector Operator
03-13-2017, 01:30 AM
According to this German site EL-S has the highest throw angle! Chrome browser will make auto-translation!
Great Comparisons! http://www.tt-spin.de/tibhar-evolution-belagtest/

Hi all,
Someone asked me which rubber from the Evolution family has the highest throw angle. I am thinking it is FX-P but I am not sure and the person who asked me may need a bit more speed.
Thanks

yogi_bear
03-13-2017, 05:46 AM
I find your observations odd, for me the mxs and the el-s have the highest arc.

NextLevel
03-13-2017, 10:10 AM
Throw angle is stroke dependent. People who do not realize this wonder why the same question can have different answers depending on your technique.

TTHopeful
03-13-2017, 02:43 PM
MX-S most speed. Different topsheet to rest i have read

Zaid323918
03-13-2017, 04:02 PM

Isn't MX-S supposed to have a low-medium arc?

NextLevel
03-13-2017, 04:17 PM
Isn't MX-S supposed to have a low-medium arc?

When someone says that, it means they don't swing consistently fast.

Liten
03-13-2017, 09:46 PM
I use FX-P and MX-P on a TSPW.. the FX-P has a slightly higher arc on most shots compared to the MX-P. I find it a tad bit bouncier to strangly enough? The backhand flick I tend to lift off the end of the table with the FX-P.. while the MX-P usually digs right in. Love that MX-P on BH..

sanavasaraja
03-14-2017, 09:25 AM
EL-S has a higher throw than people usually say imho. In some gears/strokes it even somewhat resembles T05. I agree that MX-S is among the lower Evolution throws. EL-S creates quite a high arc. Both are big spin machines

DJeX
03-14-2017, 08:30 PM
I agree. I haven't used the el-p and fx-p extensively... But only have had a few hits with them. I agree with Yogi that the EL-S and MX-S have the highest throw. Maybe for certain strokes, their throw angles are low or perhaps for certain blades? I'm not so sure, but I think it's probably a mix of both.