Who do you think will win the Korea Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour?

• Ma Long

Votes: 51 58.6%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Oh Sang Eun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryu Seung Min

• Yan An

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
ZHANG Jike vs. YAN An tomorrow. Probably gonna be one of the most exiting matches among the other seven. Yan An has been in top form recently and an upset will not be that surprising, considering he finished 2nd at Qatar and has been very close to beating Ma Long in their previous meets. Still, as a Jike fan I really hope he wins :D.
Bummer they wont stream it, I was looking forward for that one too :(

Hey TTLondon2012 and H4kS3IR

at first I want to thank you for your hard work. Summarizing the matches is very nice! So I can understand that you want to get some views ;)

But you post that often that it kills the conversation about the tournament. You can't follow it anymore and the thread is a little bit lagging (at least at my laptop, other threads are fine)
As a result, it's no fun to read or write in the tournament threads.

How we can solve the problem:

Maybe you can put all videos in one post? (edit-function)
Or we create a new thread for videos only?

Regards,
BollForte94
New topic would be the best idea.. ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Arghh! What a waste from Jike, leading 10-6 in seventh and in the end lost 11-13 to Yan An. Also, its just plain STUPID two previous matches had ended but still ITTV didn't change the camera view, all I could do was make do with the chos and cheering from the crowds to have a rough estimate on how the match was going. Live scores were kinda helpful but a little delayed.

Still, congratulations to Yan An, I have a good feeling he'll win this one or at least enter the finals with Ma Long. What a shame ZJK had to face him rather early in the tournament, this time and even at Qatar. :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Yeah, but again Mizutani didn't win. Always when I watch Mizutani, I think:"Oh no, don't play the ball in the forehand;Now use this serve;Flick the ball..."
I always ask myself whether I'm tactically better than Mizutani?

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
originally posted by spinandspeed
Yeah, but again Mizutani didn't win. Always when I watch Mizutani, I think:"Oh no, don't play the ball in the forehand;Now use this serve;Flick the ball..."
I always ask myself whether I'm tactically better than Mizutani?
yes , i feel like that too!
and i'm so sad because of ZJK's loss:(
i really hate a match between YA and ML because both of the are power players and 2 seconds after start of a rally it ends . this kind of game is really bad because in rallies there is no time to think aand this make the game ugly.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
the next time the worlds is in south korea will be awesome! the crowd will be loving it!

shame none of the korean men could win through to the finl day, but the doubles will be interesting, plus the womens doubles is an all korean final so the crowd will be happy :p and seo hyo won seems to be playing well, hopefully she will beat lee ho ching and give the crowd something to cheer about, especially as lee beat seok ha jung today...:p

its always a good tournament, one of the best on the circuit i think :)

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Ma Long vs Ryu Seung Min: Quarter Final

Ma Long is in crazy form at the moment! It seems his backhand has improved, he looks very comfortable when playing. Ryu always impresses me, his footwork is relentless!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
the next time the worlds is in south korea will be awesome! the crowd will be loving it!

shame none of the korean men could win through to the finl day, but the doubles will be interesting, plus the womens doubles is an all korean final so the crowd will be happy :p and seo hyo won seems to be playing well, hopefully she will beat lee ho ching and give the crowd something to cheer about, especially as lee beat seok ha jung today...:p

its always a good tournament, one of the best on the circuit i think :)

Totally agree! The Korean audience is the best I have ever heard! A loud atmosphere will help bring the players level up and it looks better for the sport :)

Reactions: jmillsy2